Chapter 8: Wine and Music

a/n: not proofread.

Jingyu noticed the three brats on the corner of the cafeteria eating their breakfast and having a fun conversation. He thinks that these three are planning again for a weekend getaway and it's been week already since Zhou told him that he cannot sleep with him. He is eager to be with Zhou again. When he get near their table his assumptions are correct. These two idiots are planning to go out again and taking his Zhou away from him this weekend.

He put his plate on the table and sits on the empty seat beside Zhou. "Can I join you guys in your weekend escapade? I think you've been happily indulging yourselves and being greedy not even inviting Zhou's dorm mate who is just a step away from his doorsteps. What do you think my ZhouZhou?"

Zhou got stunned on how Jingyu is acting in front of his friends. "You can ask the two of them because it's ok with me having you around. Maybe you can be of big help by carrying my bag or became my personal butler for the weekend."

"Wow! So nice of you!" Jingyu frowned but happy inward.

"Ok you can come along. I will be planning this one. I'll just pick Wen tomorrow and be with me on my car then you two can come with your car or with Zhou since you both are coming from the dormitory." Feng told Jingyu. "I will send you our location for this weekend and just meet there tomorrow morning."

The breakfast ended having Feng and Jingyu do all the talking while Wen and Zhou are getting suspicious how these two brats are conversing with devilish smiles and eyes.

*****Oh no!! You besties might be dead this weekend with the evil plans of these two.

Saturday, 5am.

Feng pick-up ChenWen from their mansion and drives their way to the beach house. Zhou also came with Jingyu's car. They both reach the beach house at 8am with only 15 minutes interval. Wen and Zhou was stunned upon knowing that Feng only booked two rooms where Feng will share his room and Zhou have to share a room with Jingyu. Though deep inside Zhou is happy he cannot tell it directly to his bestfriend who is getting angry of how the room assignments turn-out.

When they reach to their rooms they found out that it is a stand-alone small villa with one room and quite a distance from the next villa. The two villas had an infinity pool in front facing the beach. After putting up their bags in their respective room they had their breakfast followed by having fun by the beach. After swimming they had their lunch and rest on the afternoon. Feng and Jingyu both fall asleep in their respective rooms charging themselves while the besties had a body massage.

It is dinner time nearby the pool when they all gather together. They had a seemingly romantic dinner with torches lighting up the whole area and some candles on the table. It's a picture of a double date. Zhou and Wen are skeptical of the situation how these dinner turn out to be romantic. They also had bottles of wine that the resort staffs brought right before the dinner ended.

They are enjoying the wine when a lovely music played in the background. Jingyu stand up from his seat and ask Zhou to dance with him. Zhou obliged with the request and they walk beside the pool and have their own space.

"How should we dance?" Zhou asked Jingyu on where he will put his hands.

"here." Jingyu grabbed Zhou's hands and placed them on his neck intertwined while his hands are being place on Zhou's waist. They are dancing sweetly together. Eyes locked looking on each other. Zhou can feel the sting of electricity rushing down with their bodies this close while dancing where they are almost sharing their breathe with lips just few centimeters apart.

On the table, Wen wants to escape the scene because he can feel that sooner or later Feng will ask him to dance too as the songs playing are still being romantic. But unfortunately, Feng keeps on drinking wine and giving him more every time that he emptied out his glass. He wants to walk-out but Feng keeps on pouring wine in his glass which he obliged to drink. They are both feeling tipsy after emptying out three bottles of wine alone.