Chapter Special: After-dinner-s*x

(chapter14 scene details request)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This chapter is dedicated to my reader who wish for the detail in the after-dinner-s*x in chapter14 which I didn't elaborated.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what really happen????

They enjoyed the food together. Jingyu always put dishes on Zhou's plate whenever there is a space. He wants Zhou to shower with his love not only on his performance on the bed but also in his cooking. After having their meal, Jingyu opened the wine and pour just the right amount in their glasses.

"A toss for being officially together!!" And their glasses clink before they take a sip of the wine.

They enjoyed the rest of the wine in the couch while a love song is playing in the music player. They would just look on each other's eyes and a lovely smile will part on their lips. Later on, their lips are sealed by each other's. The kiss is so passionate that they are both melting in the love they are pouring to one another. Everything ended with a hot-passionate after-dinner-s*x as their dessert.

Jingyu brought his glass while taking a sip and then pick his phone from the room and plays a sensual instrumental music that can be heard all over the living are because he connected with the Bluetooth speaker. Zhou sits on the couch after placing a bowl of grapes in the coffee table nearby while sipping the wine in his glass. When he looks at Jingyu he can see the clear line of love and lust in Jingyu's eyes making him arched the side of his lips. He picks up a small bunch of grapes and tries to lick it seductively while looking at Jingyu too. He bites on one piece leaving the juice dripping on the side of his lip then licks the grapes again.

Everything he did didn't escape from Jingyu's seductive gaze. Jingyu talks inwardly. "You dare seduces me right now I will not let you go until you scream from what you want." Jingyu walks closer into Zhou while stripping down. He leaned down and took a bite of the grapes in Zhou's hand. Then he kisses Zhou's lips prying open his mouth too sharing a taste of the grape. The grape is still whole transferring places from his mouth to Zhou's mouth until he bites on it bursting juice inside him then shares it with Zhou as they both suck each other's tongue.

"mmfff!!" It's the most delicious grape juice they both tasted. Jingyu also licks the side of Weizhou's lips with some remnants of the grape juice a while ago. "slurp!!!"

Jingyu grabs Zhou's hand and guide it to Xiao Jingyu. Zhou strokes it with their bodies feeling the current of electricity created by them. "enghh!!" they moans a little.

Jingyu started to undress Weizhou making them both naked with their bare bodies clashing with one another. Then Jingyu picks the wine glass and look at Zhou again seductively as he licks the tip of the glass. Zhou thought that Jingyu will sip some and shares it with him using his mouth but he is wrong.

Jingyu emptied the wine by pouring them on his body.

"Aisshht!! Emmff!! F*ck!! What are you doing?" Zhous asks in bewilderment.

Then Jingyu starts to lick the wine in his body until he cleaned them down. Weizhou feels the tickles and burning sensation when Jingyu starts to lick his body. Just as when he thought Jingyu ends his crazy act, Jingyu picks another bunch of grapes. He squeezed the grapes on top of Zhou's mouth and licks the dripping juice right after. Then he moved down, he squeezed the grapes on top of Zhou's hard-on then licks them savoury. He tasted all the grape juice the drips down on Zhou's c*ck. When he noticed some juices drips down on the entrance of Zhou's pink hole he also licks them.