Chapter 1

"Rabbit~" that name sang throughout the whole compound.

"Yes" came a monotoned reply."There's a mission for you my little Bunny~" Kenny the ripper sang out."The military police are already out looking for me. It wouldn't be wise for me to go out and do another mission." Rabbit replied. "Oh well you gotta it's an order, get your team ready and head out now." Kenny ordered.Groaning, Sophia, or as she is known by the organization she works for as Rabbit, walked down the hall to gather her group as they moved out to get whatever that person asked Kenny to get. With the sealed letter in hand, Sophia sat atop Charles, her bronze stallion. Breaking the wax seal Sophia was met with a fancy handwritten letter. The rundown was to get to a house that was marked with blue paint by a rich person and get the necklace with a large sapphire in it back to the base for the person who wanted it stolen. Sophia had a group of 10 each with Antipersonnel gear along with extra tanks in case they ran out. They were, after all, going past Wall Rose and towards Wall Maria, the wall that was destroyed by the Colossal Titan 5 yrs ago. But first, they had to get over the wall and past the military police.Getting on top of the wall they all saw the titans crouching Sophia got ready 

 "On 3 every-" she got cut off "Hold the fuck on Rabbit there's no way in hell I am going down there with all those titians we'll die!" "Hound you can't be serious!" Sophia asked"I am. Do it yourself Bunny!" Hound mocked "I will kill you if you call me that again boy!" Sophia growled, "Fine coward." was all she said before she jumped down the other took off. "There they are!!!" yelled the military police they kept on top of the wall Sophia was confused they normally went immediately right after her then she saw them. A group of 9, all in green cloaks on top a build closest to her. The shortest one shot towards her right before the hit each other Sophia shot a hook out and hit the wall and threw herself to the side and stood on the side of the wall back to the sky and facing the ground, staring down at the person in her Rabbit mask (the one from Tokyo ghoul) tilling her head to the side almost like a confused little kid. The person glared at her from under the hood. He was about to pounce on Sophia when she suddenly made the single hook that held her up to come off the wall as she fell forward she grabbed him and used gravity to throw him against a side of a house and she took off by hooking onto houses staying low to the ground. Jumping into a house window, she watched the other 8 fly past the window she leaped through. After they turned a corner, that's when she left the house as she moved around and looked for the house. Her attention was divided on looking for more of the green cloaked people, as she got grabbed by a titan. 

 Sophia calmly turned and faced the monster with no reaction the titan started to squeeze her and Sophia felt her ribs break her arms trapped by the titan so she couldn't fight back. "Ack!" Sophia grunted out as it brought her to its mouth. Sophia closed her eyes accepting her fate. She opened her eyes as since the sound of blades being drawn out of sheaths rang in her ears she sees a silver round ball come at the back of the titan's neck slicing it as the titan fell she makes eye contact with the person and recognizes him as captain Levi hiding her shock getting out of the titan's hands she tried to take off of the ground. But was met with Levi's blade she dodged but got sliced on her back it wasn't too deep but bled a lot she twisted around to kick him in the face thanks to the shock of getting hit in the face she took off running at least 3 blocks before losing Levi. 

 Sophia slowed down to a walk as she roamed around turning a corner she ran into a chest jumping backward she met the Commander of the Survey Corps, Commander Erwin's, eyes under his hood. He reached for his blades as Sophia rushed to punch him. Striking his face, she followed it up with a kick to the stomach groaning he blocked her next hit Erwin swung her ducking he saw the cut on Sophia's back she swiped his feet out from under him and slammed him to the ground and darted off. As Erwin went to take off after her, a shadow got cast over him, turning he saw a titan and immediately started to fight it. Sophia barely made it to the house without getting seen again she took the necklace and left. Running out of the house she tried to sneak to the wall and a hand was placed on her shoulder grabbing the arm Sophia flipped the man over her shoulder hitting the ground the two-toned haired guy jumped up and went to hit her she took off with him in pursuit."Stop!" he yelled as he panted"Why in the hell would I stop?" Sophia yelled back, running as fast and hard as she can. A titan tried to slide on its side to bite and eat her, jumping back falling on her ass she twisted her ankle, and before the guy could grab her. Shooting her hooks out to grab the walls of two houses and shooting up she heard a guy yell out "Jean you lost them!" "Shut the fuck up Eren!" they both yelled out as Sophia flew around. Arriving at the wall she hid behind the side of a house since she saw the other 5 people talking by the wall. "DID YOU SEE HOW AWESOME THAT RABBIT WAS!?" a female exclaimed with excitement "Um miss Hanji you should calm down?" said a timid males voice "Moblit is right'' replied another female voice just as Sophia was about to rush out a smoke gun that caught the 5 peoples attention."Nanaba, Miche, Armin, you guys go to the west while Mikasa, Me, and Moblit go east," Hanji said after they all agreed they all burst away leaving the wall open for Sophia knowing it was a trap she waited a bit before hearing them go further away. Sophia took the chance and bolted up the wall over it and on to her horse and off to the base.