Chapter 4

Erwin had stayed up the whole night trying to break the fever that Sophia had gained in the night. Everytime he looked at her he only had more things to figure out, calling to the guards to bring Hanji to him while he still stayed at Sophia's side.

"Sir?" Hanji entered the cell

"Why did she gain a fever?" Erwin asked

"Fever? I wasn't told about this, why wasn't I told this is bad." Hanji rushed her speech while she ran out of the cell. She returned 30 minutes later with a bag filled with herbs and liquids in either bottles or vials. Hanji's hands were a blur, mixing different liquids and herbs together.

Hanji put a mixture into a vial and corked it. She shook up the mixture then placed it over an open flame. Erwin, looking in bewilderment and mild curiosity, asked what in the world she was doing as Hanji walked over to Erwin and Sophia.

"Medicine." was all Hanji said.Tilting Sophia's head back she poured the mixture into her mouth and made her drink the mixture. Erwin placed his hand on Sophia's forehead already feeling the fever go down, amazed 

Erwin looked to Hanji to explain. After she blurted her science knowledge she told him that Sophia would wake today and left.

Erwin got up, trusting Hanji's knowledge. He started to leave the cell.

"She didn't even explain why Sophia got the damn fever." Erwin grumbled unhappily looking back at Sophia's unconscious body.

He closed the cell door and left the jail.

SOPHIA'S POV

'The candle is out. I'm still chained up. I'm alone. No wait someone is coming towards the door that leads here. No not one person, six people all following one person. So that would be Commander Erwin, but why six people? Hmmm most curious i'll pretend until they leave so i can just coast through this until i starve.' She thought 'they entered the room'

"Sophia can you hear me?" A woman asked 'she sounds crazy'

The woman that spoke walked over to Sophia's body placing her hand on her neck.

"Hanji what in the hell are you doing?" a male spoke this time 'Captain Levi'

"Checking to see if she's awake." Hanji replied

"How?" 'Commander Erwin'

"You'll see." leaning down close to Sophia ear Hanji spoke a single phrase.

"Circe"

Sophia growled, breaking the bindings on one wrist grabbing Hanjis throat slamming her to the ground, breaking the bindings on her other arm. Pinning Hanji to the ground Sophia growled her eyes changing colors from blue to silver green to gold. Tightening her grip growling everyone rushed to rip Sophia off of Hanji. Miche body slammed Sophia against the wall, pinning Sophia's hands above her head.

Meeting Miche's eyes with a harsh glare growling at him, she started to fight against Miche's hold. Everyone watched in shock as the shift in power was shown. Pushing Miche back she was able to get enough room to wrap her legs around his throat flipping him to the ground and grabbing his pocket knife after knocking him out with a swift kick to the face.

She turned her head to see Captain Levi's foot fast approaching her face. She dodged and met Levi's kick with a block throwing him against the jail cell bars she took off towards Hanji Erwin stepped in front of Sophia's path making her stop.Erwin began to stare her down looking at her feet only to see blood pool there but before he could look up Hanji rushed over to Sophia.