Chapter 7

Editor note: God fucking damn it the power outage reset the region code so now I can't watch the episode. So for now I'll be going from memory. It'll be fine thou keep writing (• ▽ •;)

A soft grumble leaves Sophia followed by a groan of unhappiness about the sunlight shining in her eyes. Hearing a chuckle leave her pillow, she flips off of her bed landing on her feet poised to attack. Blinking, she realizes that it was Erwin. Sighing, she relaxed herself onto the floor with a sigh.

"I pulled you into the bed." Sophia stated.

"Yep." Erwin chuckled.

"Okay go away."

"Why?" Erwin asked, chuckling.

"Imma go back to sleep, eyebrows." Sophia grumbled, flopping back into the bed, face first, into her pillow.

"Sorry you can't Sophia. We have an expedition planned for today."

"But i'm still injured. Broken ribs and stuff." Sophia proceeds to fake cough and groan in pain.

"You literally just flipped out of the bed ready to fight. So I'm sure you're okay." Erwin retorted rather quickly.

"Fine..." Sophia growled "Get out. I gotta get ready, Commander."

"That's the first time you've called me that." Erwin said as he got off of her bed.

"What is my position even?" Sophia wondered as she got her things ready.

"An ordinary soldier."

"Hm okay now out." Sophia ordered.

Chuckling, Erwin strutted outta of her room calling out as he closed the door.

"Did you want a higher position?"

"Nope."

Sophia sighed, moving to remove her night shirt before she felt the bandages on her ribs. Putting on her olive colored shirt she tucked it into her light gray pants, her fingers brushing over a scar. She then proceeded to put on the intricate straps but was unable to get the back ones.

"Erwin could you help me with the back straps?"

"Sure." Erwin said, walked backing into the room moving behind her to help her position and tighten the back straps. His fingers moved delicately against her figure, hoping not to hurt her. Sophia moved her long silver hair out of the way as Erwins eyes zeroed in on the scar on the back of her neck.

It looked like a burn mark almost. Spread across the back of her neck, it webbed down her back, disappearing underneath her shirt. The skin light pink it seemed as if there were multiple burns there.

"Are you done?" Sophia asked.

Erwin snapped out of his haze and dropped his hands to his side.

"Yes. All done." He said.

Sophia grabbed her brush off of her dresser and began to brush through her silver hair.

"You okay? You're really quiet." Sophia stated.

"Your..." Erwin trailed off.

Sophia put her brush down and grabbed her Survey Corps jacket, putting it on.

"Come on. Let's go." She said, leaving her room with Erwin close behind her. She knew he had seen the burn marks on her neck. She was sure of it.

"Your neck."

"What about it?"

"The scar."

"Again what about it?" Sophia asked, annoyed.