FanService Ep1

Attention: this is part 1 of a fanservice episode

Groaning Sophia felt the sun rays pouring through the windows she then burrowed back into the warm pillow. Freezing when her pillow starts to move up and down hearing a chuckle come from it. Groaning again she grumbled out.

"Shhh, I'm trying to sleep now, be quiet, and sleep." Soft snores were then heard from Sophia.

"Now now Sophia you gotta wake up." Erwin said sweetly.

"Nooooo"

Erwin sighed then pushed Sophia out of the bed. Right before she hit the ground, Sophia caught herself by grabbing the blanket and pulling it off the bed. Erwin jumped from the rush of cold air that suddenly enveloped him.

"You're so mean." Sophia pouted with her chin on the side of her bed.

"Nope you pulled me on her miss cuddly" Erwin pushed the blame to her.

"No you."

"Nah you are."

"Listen here eyebrows you are the meanie" After saying that Sophia stood up and strutted out of the room.

Erwin sighed and muttered under his breath, "I hate to see her go but love to watch her walk away."

"HANJI WHEREFORE ART THOU?" Sophia yelled out, trying to locate the crazy scientist and her assistant Moblit, who seemed to be glued to her hip.

"I AM HERE MY LITTLE BUNNY~SENPAI" Hanji screamed back.

Erwin sighed when he heard that. Shaking his head, he got up from the bed and walked after Sophia into the hallway and watched as Hanji jumped into Sophia's arms, Moblit hot on her trail. Damn he pitied the guy sometimes.

"You guys made friends fast huh" Erwin said, slightly surprised.

"Yeah we did!" Hanji ecstatically yelled out.

"Yeah after she stitched me up and then we started talking about our likes and interests." Sophia chuckled as Hanji jumped up and down.

"You have to meet Sawney and Bean! Come on!!" Hanji tugged on Sophia's arm.

"Section Commander that isn't wise." Moblit timidly spoke.

"I agree with him. Hanji, wait until her wounds heal." Erwin added.

"Awe" Hanji pouted "Fine sir" She then grabbed Sophia's arm again pulling her along.

"Where are we going?" Sophia asked.

"There's a Lake nearby that I want you to see!"

"OOOOOH I'm in." Sophia said happily.

"Let's-a Go" Hanji jumped with joy.

Sophia and Hanji ran off to their room to grab their bags. When they came out, Sophia looked at Moblit, Miche, and Erwin who were standing there and asked,

"Do you guys wanna come?"

Erwin looked at the other men then nodded with a sigh "Lets go get our stuff."

"Yay!" Sophia sent them a sweet smile

The group headed to the stables, seeing Nanaba there Sophia hadn't really been introduced to her yet. Hanji rushed to introduce them.

"Sophia this is Nanaba, a skilled section commander, and Nanaba this is Sophia, one of our newest recruits!"

"The one we kidnapped?" She asked.