Chapter 2

Credit to my good friend @Loverkitty345 

"KENNY GOD DAMMIT GET OVER HERE" Sophia screams out

"Yeeess Bunny~" Kenny answers Sophia stumbles leaning heavily on the hallway wall she looks down at her feet to try and make the dizziness go away with no effect.

"Get over here and help me-" unable to complete the sentence Sophia passes out from blood loss. As Kenny calmly walks out of his room he is met with a pool of blood and an unconscious Sophia laying in the middle.

Kenny's P.O.V

"What in the hell?!" Kenny yelles in surprise, as he rushes over to check if she is even alive. He finds a pulse, but it's faint. Rushing to get the doctors over to take care of his most valued worker.

"Shit shit shit keep your eyes on me Bunny just keep them open come on" Kenny rambles

Picking Sophia up bridal style he carries her to the med bay and orders the doctor to check her out and help her. But before they remove her mask he stops them, ordering them to leave it on. As the doctors got her ready for (placement word procedure) Kenny watched, his face heavy with worry.

"She has at least four broken ribs maybe more" the Doctor alerts Kenny

"Fix them then" He snaps back

"Yes sir" came a quick and frightened reply from the doctor.

The doctor grabs the bindings from the nurse and wraps them around Sophia's ribs to help keep them in place so they can heal. They move to her ankle wrapping it and elevating it to keep swelling down.

"This is all we can do sir" the Doctor says "now she just needs rest." as he backs up to let her rest

"What about the other injuries?" Kenny quickly askes before the Doctor leaves

"There's nothing else sir if she makes it she makes it if she doesn't she doesn't though the odds of her dying are slim" the doctor replies 

"I must get going to write her injuries down in our records she should wake up in about a day or two" Grabbing his bag and giving Kenny a quick goodbye, he left the room leaving Sophia and Kenny alone.

"Damn it." Kenny seethes from under his breath and he leaves the room, shutting the door quietly. Walking down to his office Kenny hears the familiar voices of Sophia's team members. He heads towards the voices, not wanting to be seen.3 people sat at a table, chairs leaning back.

"Hahaha i think our little Bunny is done for. The scouts were there too and with all those titans she aint gonna make it back to here. even if she does she's gonna be half dead." spoke Hound.

Kenny was getting irritated the more he heard the other three laugh at what Hound said.

"She deserves it, always getting the most pay or getting more credit when a mission goes good." a lady in a cat mask snickered.

"Agreed Kitty though i wish we did it ourselves ya know after every time she made us wake up to train or didn't let us drink ale." snorted the man in the pig mask.

Hearing enough, Kenny finally spoke.

"Well well well look at what we have here." Kenny basically growled.

All of them turned around quickly. Nervously, Hound asked his boss a question.

"B-boss how long have ya been standin' there?" gulping down his fear.

Kenny knew that Hound, while he acted tough, would shake under his harsh glare.

"Long enough. Kitty, Hog, and Hound go clean up the hall then get your asses to my office! Am I understood?" Kenny roared in rage and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

After arriving at his office he flopped down in his office chair sighing and rubbing his temples he pulled his desk drawer open and grabbed a file out of it. Flipping it open Sophia picture falls out she's wearing her rabbit mask but she sees to be around 12 in this photo picking up the picture he set it on his desk flipping through the file he looked at the murder scene photos. Humming to himself he hear a knock at the door.

Clearing his throat "Come in"

Hound Kitty and Hog walked into his office standing in a line awaiting their punishment nervously.

"Kitty,"Kenny said. The woman named Kitty jumped in fear with a shaking voice "Y-yes sir" swallowing a lump in her throat she spoke.

"What do you think your punishment should be?" Kenny wondered what Kitty would reply with.

"If you want me to be honest I feel that I shouldn't be punished, Sophia should she was too weak to handle some titans and the scouts you don't need weakling" Kitty tried to make her case after seeing the look Hound gave her.

"Hound?"

"I agree with Kitty. To be honest, what even makes her that great?" Hound replied

"Hog?"

"Like Kitty and Hound. I do think that you shouldn't waste useful materials on that witch" Hog basically growled.

Kenny went silent for a moment or two thinking about what Sophia's old teammates said taking into account how injured she was and how successful past missions with her were. Humming he made his choice.