Chapter 5

Credit to my good friend Loverkitty345

When Erwin and the others meet up, we walk down to the cell and see Miche was laying on Sophia's back while they were asleep, both sound asleep. Hanji saw this and snickered.

"WAKE UP MY BEAUTIES!!!" she screams and then bursts out laughing.

Both jolting awake, Miche falls off of Sophia and off the right side of the bed onto the floor, while Sophia hits the left both groaning in a small amount of pain. Turning her head Sophia saw Miche from under the bed.

"Is she always like this?" Sophia asked sarcastically with a groan

"Basically," Miche said

Both of them glare at each other and before Erwin can tell what is about to happen, they both lunge for each other's throats.

"They didn't even bother to get up." Erwin sighed, already able to tell today would be exhausting

Pulling them off of each other. Levi, Hanji, and Nanaba pull Miche out from under the bed while Erwin grabs Sophia struggling to hold on to her.

"Hey hey hey calm down" Nanaba tried to make peace.

Breaking free from Erwin's grip meeting face to face with the blond haired man looking him in the eye "Move." Sophia ordered.

Erwin holding his now bleeding nose from the elbow to the face groaning he grabs Sophia again this time keeping her arms down by her sides. Sitting them both down keeping his hands on 

Sophia's shoulders to keep her in the seat. Both started to calm down and he finally asked them why they started to fight.

"Well she had a night terror and punched me in the gut last night so when we finally got to sleep after hours of me sitting in those damn wooden chairs and those beds aint comfy we hardly got any sleep and Hanji screamed at the top of her lungs then Sophia had to be sarcastic." Miche glares into Sophia's heterochromic eyes.

"Your eyes are actually really pretty." Miche off handley said.

They all watch in shock as Sophia's face turned red like a tomato, the blush going to her ears and down her neck.

"T-thank you" Sophia stuttered out "N-no one has e-ever told me that."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" Hanji exclaimed "No one not a soul has ever told you that your eyes are pretty?!"

"Nope they normally are scared of them they look unnatural" Sophia said "I normality got called a demon or a monster" she shrugged

"ANYway why don't you come with us?" Erwin said, grabbing Sophia's right hand leading her out of the cell and into the main place; Sophia stumbled to try and keep up with his long struts, he excitedly led her to a room.

A large bedroom with a bed and a dresser vanity was presented to Sophia. She was in shock, walking to the center of the room spinning around, looking in shock. Erwin had a large smile looking rather pleased with her reaction. Sophia rushed and jumped into Erwin's arms with a hug almost knocking him to the floor. A large blush covered his face. After Sophia let go she jumped on the bed face first, enjoying the fluffiness.

"Now-" Erwin starts but is interrupted by Hanji.

"You get to become a scout! Isn't that exciting? You get to fight Titans and work with us!" She practically screams.

"Who allowed it to happen?" Sophia asked "I'm not unhappy about it, just curious that's all."

"I talked to my superiors and they agreed because you showed massive amounts of skill. Basically like how Levi joined the scouts."

"Interesting but i love it" Sophia said with a smile flipping on her back so she could look at them.

"To training brat" Levi said as he turned around after Sophia shot him a pout the rest saw his gentle smile.

"Im older than you Brat" Sophia grumbled at his back "Indeed you are you old hag" Levi poked at her.

"You little shit" Sophia jumped up while Levi took off down the hallway with Sophia hot on his tail sighing Erwin followed after them the others following Erwin to see what happened. They see Sophia tackling Levi then proceeding to throw him over her shoulder and starts to walk towards the well to throw him in Levi wraps his legs around Sophia's neck then flip him to the ground and they begin to fight jokingly.

"Hey you two go get dressed in your gear and head over to train the newbie's." Erwin orders Levi and Sophia. "That's okay with you?" He says again looking at Sophia

"Yep" She looks at Hanji "Help me with the straps and my injuries."

"Yep I would love to" Hanji says snickering "Plus i have to check your wounds."

Both of the ladies walk back into Sophia's room to get her dressed. The group of men decide to sit and wait at the table outside of her room when they hear Hanji exclaim something.

"You have freckles on your lower back? How come I didn't notice you had them?"

"I also have a tattoo on my inner thigh of a rose" Sophia said.

"OOOOH lemme see"

"Buy me dinner first, I'm kidding. look."

"Awe it's so cute."

"Yep it hurt like a bitch to get it and it was kinda awkward for the tattoo artist." Sophia said giggling.

The guys looked at each other.

"Raise your hand if you wanna see it."

They all raised their hand.

"Do you have anymore?" Hanji asked.

"Yepp another under my breasts. It's a vine that kinda wraps around them. It's really light though so it's not as noticeable." Sophia said with no shame.

"What does the one unde your breast look like?"

"A group of flowers in the middle of the vines are connected and go up and around my breast."

"Cool!"

The guys look at each other and raise their hands again with no words spoken in between them.

The girls walk out, the Military issued straps extenuating Sophia's curves, her and Hanji still laughing and chatting; Sophia looks at them and smiles.

"Come on Midget. let's kick some newbie ass." Sophia said with a wink and a grin, only her green eye showing.

Thanks for reading my beautiful spectrum