{3| The Suicide of Kamoshida}

[Y/N] had been sitting in Jazz Jin, drinking a hot cup of coffee with [f/c] creamer. She hummed softly to the melody of the song playing in the background, she had been a bit lonely and bored since that night. Honestly, she hadn't remembered how she got home but, Iryujon explained it and he had set off to take care of his errand for the day. He told her to take a breakthrough that was about three days ago, she still had to work and she was happy that people can confide in her. Though it seemed a handful of people didn't enjoy her ability to not sugarcoat things the way Maruki might so, in a way, they just didn't like how blunt she was.

As of now, the band was playing a song they called, 'Beneath The Mask'. She didn't understand why they did call it that but it was the tone of the song that set it apart from what she'd usually listen to. Her thoughts were cut off when she had both a notification on her phone, a message from Maruki, and Iryujon..?

11:20-Maruki: Hey there, how have you been feeling?

11:15-Iryujon: Heya, we need your help down at Jikken-Shitsu.

Huh? She was needed but, Maruki seemed worried. For now, she decided to answer Maruki, talk to him for a bit then go to where she needed to be.

Opening Chat With-Maruki . . .

Chat opened.

[Y/N]: I've been well. I apologize for not replying earlier, I had my hands full.

Maruki: You're fine, I've been busy as well. I wanted to ask if we could meet up for a small discussion?

[Y/N]: I wouldn't mind that, what place did you have in mind?

Maruki: Oh! I didn't expect you to say yes... how about the diner in Shibuya?

[Y/N]: Bukkari Boy? Sure. When?

Maruki: Noon, perhaps?

[Y/N]: Alright, see you then.

Maruki: See you.

Closing Chat . . .

Chat Closed.

Good. She got up from her seat, paying for her coffee, and walking to the station. Her phone vibrated, she hoped it was a message from Iryujon since she needed to talking to him anyway. As far as she knew, there was a reason she was needed, that reason wasn't known.

Opening Chat With Iryujon . . .

Chat Opened.

Iryujon: Kinda important, y' know...

[Y/N]: What is it? You better not have burnt anything or drowned anyone.

Iryujon: What, no! It's actually important. It's about Kamoshida, he did something and it's affecting Jikken-Shitsu somehow.

[Y/N]: What did he do?

Iyrujon: He committed suicide, leaving a note about how guilty he was.

[Y/N]: When?

Iryujon: Yesterday.

[Y/N]: I'll look into it, but I'm meeting Maruki for a discussion.

Iryujon: No need. I got a small team working on it while the rest of us are continuing the research.

[Y/N]: Good, I'll join you soon.