Chapter 3: The Heart break

On hearing those words, Harry's heart shattered once more. His eyes were full of tears but he couldn't just let them out. After being silent for some time, trying to hide his pain he said,

"What do you mean?"

"What?"

"What do you mean you couldn't have done it without Daniel?"

"Oh yeah, well Daniel was the one who introduced me to Ryan, my coach."

"Oh well!" He sighed. “That must be really nice"

"Yeah, it is"

A voice suddenly came from inside shouting "Gin, it's time to leave", Ginny sighed and stood up to go inside and Harry followed.

Daniel and Ginny said their goodbyes and so did George and they left.

"Well... um... I should probably be leaving" Harry said.

"Where to?" Hermione asked.

“What" Harry said and scratched the back of his head nervously.

“Where are you going to?"

“Um... I'll figure something out."

"Oh no, that's not happening. You are spending the night here with us. Don't worry Ron and Hermione are spending their weekend here as well." Molly said.

"Okay, I guess I'll stay."

After speaking for some time, they all went to bed. Ron in his room, Hermione in Ginny's and Harry in George's.
         .....................................................

Harry kept thinking about Ginny. She was the main reason he came back, she's the reason he is not dead. He tried to sleep but he just couldn't. His heart was shattered. After crying and thinking, he finally fell asleep.
........................................................................

He was in complete darkness, chained to the ground. He felt pain all over his body. Excruciating pain. But the place that hurt the most was his heart.

He placed his hand on it, trying to apply pressure, hoping it would reduce the pain.

Suddenly, someone entered the dark room. It was Ginny but she wasn't alone, behind her was Daniel.

"You really thought I loved you, didn't you?"

"All I wanted was what every girl wanted, to have a taste of the chosen one, and I did. I got what I wanted and now I don't need you anymore."

"You are nothing! You really think I loved you." Then she began to laugh and so did Daniel, like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Their laughter ringed in Harry's ears and the pain in his heart increased. It felt like thousands of needles were piercing his heart.

Like that wasn't enough, Daniel and Ginny started to kiss passionately.

"No...no.... Ginny, no" he shouted in pain as tears began to flow freely from his eyes.

Then he suddenly woke up crying and sweating. Checking the time, he realised it was ten o'clock in the morning.

When he was able to shake off the nightmare, he got up from bed and took a relaxing shower.

He got dressed in a pair of jeans and a black hoodie. His hair was as messy as ever and he had bags under his eyes.

He sighed at his reflection as he didn't expect anything less. He hasn't had time to take care of his hair for a year and he hadn't been sleeping well.

He went down stairs to find Ron and Hermione. As always, they were arguing about and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were engaged in a hushed conversation.

"Well, look who finally decided to come down" Ron said.

"Harry dear, are you okay?" Mrs. Weasley asked looking concerned.

"Yes Mrs. Weasley. I'm fine." he replied although he wasn't. He went outside to the garden to avoid more questions after eating.

Then a patronus appeared and spoke in Draco's voice.

"I hope you are safe Harry. They are planning to attack in two days' time. We have to come up with a plan. They are looking for you." And it disappeared.

.
.
.

That's all for this chapter. I really hoped you enjoyed it because I literally buried my heart and soul in it. Love y'all for reading.

Also, just to clarify things, Daniel is a character I made up. He doesn't exist in the Harry Potter series.