Chapter 11: The Perfect Present

Harry's P.O.V
"Hurry up"
"Calm down. I'll be down in a sec" a voice from upstairs yelled.
Tomorrow is Ginny's birthday and I still haven't gotten her a present so I decided to go to Diagon Alley with Ron today. Speaking of Ron,its already 11:05 and we planned to leave at 10:30. Apparently, he has been up there doing,'who-knows-what' and its driving me crazy.

"Finally,now let's go" I said when Ron finally came down wearing a jumepr and jeans. I grabbed his hand and before he could say anything, I apparated.

"What the hell Harry " Ron yelled when my feet hit the ground. I turned around to see him panting like he had just ran a marathon.

"Come on ,we can't afford to lose more time" I said as I dragged him towards a jewelry shop. I heard him complaining about the possibility of being splinched. All I could think of was finding the perfect present for my perfect girlfriend.

..................................
I sighed as my feet finally hit the ground. Ron appeared next to me. He decided to apparated by himself this time,not that I cared. We walked into the Burrow and headed straight to Fred and George's room,where I temporarily occupied .

It turns out that finding the perfect present was harder than I thought. But after eight hours of searching, I finally found it.

I quickly wrapped it,changed into my pyjamas and collapsed on the bed, entering into a world of dreams