Chapter 10: Back to normal

Ginny's POV
     I grinned as I rolled in bed, remembering what happened last night. I'm finally with the love of my life. Yeah,that's right. I'm dating Harry Potter. I got out of bed,ready to start my day. Today Ron,Harry,Hermione and I are going to hang out together.
I took a shower and began to hum as I dried my hair. I wore a black skinny jeans and my maroon Weasely jumper. I let my hair down and did light makeup. Taking my bag,I apparated to Diagonal Alley.
************************************
"Damn it guys,where the hell have you been?" I cursed as they finally arrived after 15 minutes of waiting. I could imagine my mom scolding me for my choice of words.
"Sorry but Ronald refused to get out of bed." Hermione,who was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, responded sending a glare towards my brother. 'Classic Ronald' ' I thought.
"Whatever, you three owe me" I said poking the witch and wizards standing in front of me. I didn't wait that long but I still wanted to make a big deal out of it. Hermione chuckled and Harry and Ron grinned.
"Sure thing. Now come on where should we go first.?" Harry asked placing his arm around my shoulder.
"What about Flourish and Blotts" Hermione suggested.
"Only if we can head to Quality Quidditch Supply next" I negotiated and she nodded." Then we can head to Weasely Wizard Wheezes"
And that was how our day began
.............................…………………….....…….
"You guys go pick a seat,I'll get the drinks" I suggested as we entered a newly opened pub.
"A butter beer would be nice"
"Same here"
"Uh… I was actually gonna try a fire whiskey" Ron said nervously, but with one glare from Hermione, he quickly dismissed the idea.

"Four butter beers please" I said to the bartender, after excusing myself from my friends. Grabbing the four mugs,I walked over to the trio and handed each of them their drinks.
"So,Harry what gonna happen now ?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah,about that. I was planning to begin my Auror training.

" That's great. Ron was actually thinking the same thing." I sipped my drink and we began to talk about random things and tease each other. It was nice to know everything was normal. No war,no horcruxes,no death eaters, no bald  dark lord with a missing nose. Everything was back to normal.