Chapter 5:The Boy who loves

Harry's POV

I felt terrible on hearing what she just said. Only if she knew. It wasn't my fault. I would never hurt her on purpose. I love her,she's the reason I am alive.

"I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I wish I can take it back but I can't. I never asked for any of this. I didn't want any of this to happen. Do you know how it feels,how it feels to have people die for you? How it feels to live with the burden of how many people are dead because of you. Or how it feels to grow without parents. I'm the chosen one,yes. I never asked for it. I'm the boy who lived,the chosen one,the boy who conquered the dark Lord, but nobody knows me as the Boy who Loves. The boy who loves you. I love you Gin."

"Well it doesn't matter any more, Harry." Ginny said softly

"But you love me, don't you? I know you do"

"And what about Daniel. Even if I loved you, I can't be with you"

"But what about me?"

"Its not always about you,Harry."

And that was the last thing she said before she left me sitting there all by myself.

I sighed trying to compose myself. My heart had officially shattered. When I managed to compose myself, I apparated to the Burrow.

I quietly packed my things trying as much as possible not to draw any attention.

When I was done, I inwardly congratulated myself for not calling any attention which was quite unusual for me. I then apparated away.

Ronald's POV

Hermione,Mom,Dad and I were so worried. It's almost midnight and Harry hadn't returned yet.

I've already sent my patronus to Ginny asking her if Harry was still with her and if he wasn't, she should floo to the Burrow immediately.

In not less than two minutes ,she arrived. We all turned to the direction of the fireplace. When I saw Ginny I immediately lost all hope and my heart began to beat fast. I began to feel anger, thinking Harry had  bailed on us again but suddenly there was a knock on the door

*****************************************

That's all for this chapter. It was really fun to write and I hope you all had fun while reading it.
Luv y'all for reading
Ade.