Chapter 15: Pregnant Gin

Ginny's Point Of View

"How do you plan to tell Harry?"

"I have no idea!" I was pacing.

"How do you think he's gonna take it?"

"I have no idea!" I kept pacing.

"So, what do you plan to do?"

"Mione" I stopped pacing and faced her "Do you want me to keep saying I have no idea because I really have NO IDEA" I shouted the last part out.

"Geez." She raised her hands up in defence. "I'm just trying to help"

"Well, you aren't helping that much"

"Okay fine. I'll just leave " She got up and and walked towards the door.

"I'm sorry" I pleaded as my eyes became teary. Mione sighed and cane over to hug me.

"I'm sorry" I said once more.

"It's Okay. You're just frustrated. If you want, I can tell Harry for you."

"No thanks. I think I should be the one to tell my husband that I'm pregnant." I stopped for a while."Do you think he's gonna be mad?"

"Harry loves you." Hermione said and that was exactly what I needed to hear.

************************************

"Gin, I'm home"
I heard my husband call from downstairs. Hermione left a couple hours ago and I tried to get some sleep, but to no avail.

I slowly began to climb down the stairs.
First step, Harry will be happy when I tell him that I'm pregnant.

Second step, Harry will reject the child and tell me to abort it. I learnt from Hermione that there's a muggle way to remove the baby but it comes with a risk.

Third step, Harry will get angry,apparate away and forget about me. Okay, that's a bit harsh.

Fourth step, Harry will die of shock, excitement of anger. That one is definitely not a choice.

I heard Harry call again. I quickened my pace and in no time, found myself facing my husband. I stared into his green eyes and I felt all my past worries fade away.

He came closer to me, placed his hand on my waist and kissed me.

"I'm missed you" He whispered. He then carried me bridal style and spinned me around. A loud laugh escaped my mouth. He kissed me passionately and only stopped when the both of us were out of breadth.

"I have something to tell you" He furrowed his brow, put me down and stared at me with concerned eyes.

"What is it?"

"I...um...well,I "

"What is it, Gin"

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out