Chapter 9: I love you

Her head spun as she apparated. She felt nauseous as her feet finally landed on the ground. Looking around,she sighed.

After asking for directions, she finally arrived at a graveyard,hoping Harry would be there.

"Why did my life have to end up like this?" She heard a voice ask. Looking towards the direction, she found Harry sitted by what she thought was his parents grave.

"What did I do to deserve a life like this? Why do I have to loose everyone I love? I can't be happy. I don't have a family. I lost every one I love. And now I've lost the love of my life."

A single tear escaped from her eyes. Ginny felt her heart break by hearing those words. She felt like it was all her fault. Without thinking ,she ran to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Gin...uh...what are you doing here?"
"I came for you"
"What about Daniel and your date. He's probably going to be worried ab..." Harry started but was cut of when she kissed him. He was suprised but then he melted into the kiss,savouring every taste. The kiss was sweet and slow.

"I love you" she whispered

Those simple three word made Harry's head spin. Happiness filled him. And without thinking he pinched her.

"Ouch. Harry what did you do that for?" She asked rubbing where he had just pinched her.

"Sorry,just wanted to check if I was imagining"
"I  really am here. And I do love you"

"You can't. What about Daniel. You can't leave him. "

Ginny then explained everything to him and they went back to the burrow.

#
##
###
Sorry for such a short chapter. I haven't been feeling well. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading.
Love
Ade✌💝