十一 | Casted

Mina's POV

We are back in Canada, like usually in the morning Ren is working out in the garage and Shion already on her way to school. I walked my way to the garage, taking a look at how he's doing. Arriving there, I saw Ren is lifting some heavy weights, and as soon as he saw me, he stopped doing what he was doing.

He stood up from his bench, looking at me with a little smirk on, taking off his gloves. "Doushitano, Minari?" He asked while my eyes traveled across his body slick because of his sweating. His eyebrow lifted, and "oh-uh... Iie, nandemonai." He chuckled and went back to what he was doing earlier.

I leaned my body to the side, watching him working out until he's finished and "uhmm... Minari, do you mind if you help me with something?" He stood up from the bench, "iie, what is it, jagi?" I saw him setting himself in a pushup position after strapping a weighted vest, and "come sit on my back, Minari."

"Are you sure, jagi?" I hesitantly answered because from what I see, the weights from the weighted vest itself is really heavy. "Mochiron, Minari." He assured me, and "if you say so, jagi." I walked towards him to set myself sitting on his back. "I'm ready, Ren."

He did his pushups while counting one to a hundred, and he did that three sets. "Okay, Minari. You can get off now." He panted while I stand up, getting off from his back, and he turned to lay down on his back. "300 reps with a total of 116kg weights, not including my bodyweight." He panted, catching up with his breath, and my eyes widened upon hearing what he just said.

"Isn't it dangerous, Ren?" He's waving his head, still panting. He unstrapped his vest, leaving a sight to his naked torso, glistening in sweat. "Can you throw that towel over to me, jagi?" He pointed at the towel, hanging to my right. I grab it and walking my way to hand him the towel.

He stood up from his laying position, grabbing the towel from me and "arigatou, Minari." He planted a soft kiss on my cheek as then he starts to wipe his sweats off of his body. I walked behind his back, slowly wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling the deep lines of his abs and my face snuggling to his back.

"You smells, jagi." I joked my voice muffled on his back. "Hoo? Hontou?" His voice low teasingly toned. He grabbed my arms, momentarily releasing my wrapping around him so he can turn around facing me. I turned my head to look up at his face with the towel around his neck, and "do I really smell that bad, Minguin?"

"Mhmm..." I pouted teasingly at his face, and he smiled, laughing lightly under his breath. I followed him, walking to his bench press machine with my arms still latching around his waist. "So what do you want me to do for you, Minguin. You seemed very pouty this morning." My lips started to curl back, slightly curving a smile, and moving my arms tangling around his neck.

"Hmm... How about you kiss me again like what you did when waking me up, Shiragano." I pouted while his hand stroking my hair and a small smirk curving on his face. "Sore dake?" I nodded, still with my pouting lips. He leaned forward, closing the distance between our faces until our lips are barely away from each other.

"Kore ga hoshii dake nano?" His low voice husking to my lips as then he started teasing me with his small kisses on my lips while it's gradually getting deeper and passionate with each and every kiss he planted on my lips. I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling it against me, pressing our lips further for the kiss.

Our make-out lasted for I think a few uninterrupted minutes before we pulled away with my eyes staring at his shiny grey eyes, staring back deep into my eyes. "We have Shion's birthday party this week on Sunday, jagi." I reminded him, and he quickly nodded. "Hai, ryoukaishimashita." He stretched his words by playing with his tone.