十五 | Anniversaire

Mina's POV

"Erold!! Aw... C'mon, why'd you have to ruin that for me?!" I heard Shion in the living room with her friend Erold. Both of them are questionably close. I thought as i heard her friend laughing after teasing Shion, making a spot on her face with an acrylic paint. "Now i have to wash my face because of you." Shion whined but i saw her, grinning instead of frowning.

"Wha- wait, no-no." Shion paying back for what her friend did to her and now the scene has become, them playing with the acrylic paint instead of working on their projects. "Minari, don't you think there's something happening in between them?" Ren whispered on my side and i turned my head at his face with a small pout.

"Ne, they look like they're flirting with each other." I said while Ren humming softly and nodding, agree to what i just said. We turned our gaze back towards the living room, and now the sight has changed. Shion lying on the floor, straddled by Erold's arms.

"There's our cue, Minari." Ren chuckled as i turned my head over to look at him, smirking and we started to walk to the living room. Arriving there, Ren coughed and my lips slightly pursing in a teasing smirk as then both Shion and Erold whipping their heads, realising that they're being watched.

"Oh-uhm... I'm very sorry Mr and Mrs.Amamiya." Erold setting himself back to sit while Shion sitting up, and Ren curving a teasing smirk. "I thought you were working on your projects." Ren teased with his arms folding crossed on his chest. I turned my head back at both Shion and Erold, sitting on the floor with their faces flaring with tints of red.

"You can stop teasing them now, Honey." I said to Ren while still keeping my teasing smirk. "You know what, Mom, Dad? Both of you are sometimes the worst." I turned my head as i heard the words from Shion and i saw her pouting with a slight nose scrunch.

"Do you want have lunch with us, Erold?" I offered for Erold to join today's lunch while to the side, Shion's waving her head vigorously and mouthing 'kaa-san, nande.' "it's okay, Mrs.Amamiya. I'm fine." Erold declined the offer while Shion breathed out, sighing in relief.

"It's okay, Erold. You don't have to be shy. We've made a lot just for today's lunch because you're here." Ren insisted, "no. No, it's okay, really. I'm fine, Mr.Amamiya." Ren's not having it and instead, he grabbed both of Shion's and Erold's arms, dragging them to our dining table.

I walked a step behind him and arriving there, Ren set both of them to sit next to each other. Ren then pulled out a chair for me to sit and then he continued to pull the chair beside for him to sit.

"Itadakimasu, kaa-san, too-san." Shion said it low and softly as if she's trying to hide her usual self from someone.

[...]

"So, Shion. Do you mind telling us about what just happened today?" Ren asked as Shion's lying on the carpeted floor playing with her Nintendo Switch. Shion sitting up with her face still on her Nintendo Switch, and "tell you what, too-san?" Shion asked back, now setting aside her Switch beside.

"Between you and Erold?" I replied while Ren's coughing teasingly at our daughter. Shion immediately avoided eye contact, and slowly going back to play with her Nintendo Switch. "Nandemonai, hontouda. Hontou ni nandemonai." Shion glancing at us while her face fixed on her Switch.

"Hee? Uso janaikana?" I toned my voice teasingly while Ren slowly moving towards Shion with his hands put out. "If you're lying then, too-san might have to do this." Ren lunged forward, startling Shion to the back, and "too-san!!" Shion whimpered, avoiding what Ren's about to do to her.