十九 | Gathering

Mina's POV

"Ne, Minari. Why's Erold here again?" I heard Ren asking from my side while I'm kneading a dough with my hand mixer. "Shion invited him for a dinner." I answered as his humming toned very surprised. "Ahh... Sokka. She's trying to make Erold comfortable around us?" I hummed while nodding quickly a few times at his answer. "Ne, she said that too."

"Dad, do you mind if Erold joins our dinner tonight?" Shion asked, walking to the kitchen with her boyfriend. "Sure, if Erold's don't mind eating dinner a little bit later because your mother's baking cookies for the dessert." Ren answered as now I'm putting the dough into a piping bag.

"I'm fine, Mr.Amamiya. I'm okay with waiting." I heard Erold replying back as I'm meticulously shaping the dough on the baking tray lined with parchment paper. "Make sure you take a good care of Shion." I brought my back straight after finished with the dough as I saw Ren embracing Erold's shoulder.

I put in the baking tray inside of the oven, baking for 45 minutes as I untied my ponytail and my apron, and "the table's ready, Minari. I've prepared it for you." I saw Ren smiling at me as I turn my gaze on the dining table all set and ready for our dinner tonight.

"Okay then, let's all eat now." I said while Ren walking near to pull me a chair and Erold doing the same for Shion. " So, Erold is quite a gentleman, I see." Ren teased at both Shion and Erold, "stop it, dad. Why do you always do that to Erold?" Shion tried to defend her boyfriend but Ren gave them a teasing smirk, instead.

Erold was blushing and Shion was darting glares at her father. I laughed at the sight of this, and "don't worry, Erold. This kind of situation is very common in our household." I laughed after explaining just that.

[...]

I was tidying the laundry after we had our dinner tonight as I feel his strong arms wrapping around me and his mouth kissing my neck. "Doushitano, Kurogami?" I slightly moaned, "I have some news for you. " He whispered while his kissing on my neck didn't stop and somehow it turns me on. "What news, Kurogami?"

"Hinami and Ken will be visiting us." His voice whipering sounded very sensual and seductive. "Hinami is in Canada?" I asked and I heard him humming back answering. "Ne, Minari. She said Ken wanted to meet with Shion since tomorrow is his birthday." He stopped as I'm finished with the laundry and I'm turning around to tangle my arms around his neck.

"Why did you stop, jagi?" He hummed, slightly pitched. "You want me to continue." I nodded with my lips curling back and pressed into a small pout. Without anything to say, he immediately pulled my head closer, gently until our lips were pressed and moans tearing from our mouths.

"Is Shion already asleep?" I asked as I'm pulling away for a while, and he nodded with his head leaning on mine. "We can have our time together now, Minari. Only us." He caught my mouth into his sensual kiss, softly biting my lip.

"What's gotten into you, Kurogami? You seemed so cuddly these days." I ran my hand to his nape, caressing his hair at the back of his head. "Mmm... Wakaranaiyo, I just feel like kissing you all the time." A soft moan eliciting from his mouth as his hand behind my waist, pressing my body against his.

Your POV

"You're such a great kisser, Ren." She moaned as then I pulled away to see the brown jewels of her eyes. How can you be so beautiful, Minari? I thought as I smiled at the sight of her beautiful smile curving on her face. Her lips were rosy and glossy, tempting to my eyes. "Doushitano, Kurogami?" She purred with her sultry voice.