三十 | Involved

Your POV

"WOAH~" Shion's voice echoed throughout the room as we stepped inside the new house I just bought. Shion then continued to rush her way, running across the room as I dragged our suitcase beside the long U-shaped couch facing a fireplace with flat TV pasted on the wall. "Don't you think it's a nice house, Minari?" I turned my gaze at Mina while I'm setting myself to sit on the couch and dragging her towards me.

"Are you still worried about our finances?" I was snuggling my face on her waist while I feel her hands stroking my hair and then I looked up. I found her smile curving on her beautiful face as I saw touching the tip of my nose with her finger. "Unn... I trust you, Kurogami." Her hand caressing my hair back while I rested my chin, facing up, on her core while I heard her cute giggle at me as she smiled.

"Ne, too-san. Where are the bedrooms at?" Shion looking very enthusiastic as she hammered her hands in the air. "It's upstairs, Shion. You can go ahead if you want to check it." Shion nodded her head vigorously as she continues to run her way towards the stairs, and then, climbing up leaving us alone. "Shion seems happy about us living in Toronto, Kurogami." I turned to look up at her face with her beautiful smile on, and I chuckled.

"You seem happy too, Minari." She nodded with a giggle coming out of her breath and a gummy smile on her face. "I thought you didn't agree to this."

"To be fair, I just didn't agree on you spending 1.5 million dollars just to purchase a house, Kurogami." She went down on her knees and nuzzling her nose on mine. "As long as we are together, I'm fine wherever we live at." I listened and gave a smile to her the words she just said and leaned forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Shall we have a tour on our new house, Minguin." I stood up, offering my arms for her to wrap around, and she did.

We walked around the house, taking a look at the rooms one by one, until we arrived at, what I think the vantage points of all the rooms in our new house. The rooftop gardens. She looked at me with a look of surprise on her face, "do you like it?" I saw the small breeze blowing her hair gracefully. Gosh, she looks beautiful with her hair blown like that. Especially with the view from up here. I unconsciously put a smile while I saw her coming towards me after taking a look around it.

"I remembered from the video I watched back in 2022 when I regained my consciousness, the video of you and the girls doing a home gardening video. So, I thought—" She used a hand to cup my face as I feel her thumb running across my cheek. "You still remember?" I nodded and grabbed her hand to kiss her palm. "Mochiron, Minari. I remember every single thing about you." I used an arm to drag her closer, "do you want us to have a little slow dance up on the rooftop?"

She cutely nodded with her lips slightly pursing. "Defalt?"

"Don't worry, Ren. I got you." Defalt responded quickly as he took over the security mainframe of the house and started playing music on the rooftop. "Classical music?" Her voice was asking teasingly with her eyebrow lifted and a slight smirk on her face. "Mhm... my favourite." A soft giggle came out of her breath as I took her hand and positioned my hand her hip, slowly dancing to the tunes.