024 unexpected guests

Jungkook

I watch her sleeping form beside me before standing up from the couch to make room so I can swing her legs onto it. I then crouch down in front of her face and admire her peaceful state.

"I don't think you've realised, probably because you have been having too much fun getting to know your abilities and finding out about our individual stories but, you haven't passed out for the past two nights and I'm so so proud of you. You've done it, Hana. You've escaped the curse that your parents forced you under." I place a chaste kiss on her forehead, trying not to wake her up. I smile, realising she's out cold. I then whisper a soft goodnight and go back up to my room. 

3rd person

A few hours later, Hana still lays asleep on the couch where Jungkook left her. She hasn't moved an inch since he kissed her forehead and whispered those soft words of praise she was still blissfully unaware of. Her position, however, is making it much easier for her parents, who have miraculously managed to track her down and are now inside the house, eyeing their offspring's sleeping form.

"Have you got the drug?" Mrs Park whispers to Mr Park. He nods in response and leans over Hana's body to get a good angle of her neck, all before plunging the needle into her jugular vein, sending her into an even deeper sleep. One so deep, she probably won't wake up from for several days.

"Carry her!" Mrs Park barks in a whisper, her husband following her command with immediate effect as he throws Hana over his shoulder. He then swiftly exits the house, Hana in tow, leaving Mrs Park behind to deliver a very important message.

She leaves her note on the dining table, in plain sight so she knows her threat will be seen. It almost seems as if she's foiling her own plan by giving them a warning, but this is what she wants them to believe.

****

a short one, but i don't like to ramble when really important things in the plot happen because otherwise this chapter would go on for years...

yoongi's photoshoot for weverse magazine finally came out and i screamed and called my bestfriend so we could freak out together. he's just so damn attractive.

 he's just so damn attractive