"Come Upstairs Please"

Created- 9-12-20

3rd pov.

One day in the Bunker, Cas was feeling very bored, so he decided to text Dean...

After all of that he was tired of waiting, he just wanted someone to talk too so he decided to go up to Dean's room

So he truged downstairs to the living room where Dean was sitting, watching some show on the t.v..

"Dean!" Cas yelled and then ducked, knowing that Dean would pull out his gun and potentially shoot it out of reflex.

To his surprise, all Dean did was yell back "What!" With a small smirk.

"Why didn't you come upstairs when I asked?" Cas asked while sitting down next to Dean.

"Because he had a bet that he just lost! Pay up Dean!" Sam excalmed as he bounced into the room. Dean reluctantly gave Sam $10 and Sam left the room with a grin.

"What was the bet?" Castial asked with his signature head tilt.

"Well Sam told me that I shouldn't go up there with you to see what you would do. He said that you would come down and ask me why I didn't come up, which is what you did. But I said that you would just give up and wouldn't do anything. So I lost and he won." Dean explained and then turned the t.v. off.

"Well why would you think I wouldn't come down here? If I wanted to talk to you and we were in the same building then I would just come and find you." Cas stated.

"Yes, well I know that now." Dean chuckled as he got up from the couch.
"Do you want to go upstairs or no?" He asked. Cas stood up and they walked up the stairs.

"You still didn't answer my question, why would you think that I wouldn't come?" Cas asked once they where half way up the stairs.

"Well because im not that important and you could have easly just watched Netflix or something." Dean said once they where at the top of the stairs.

"Dont say that! You are very important to me and Sam and everyone you have meet that wasnt a monster, and even still you where important to some of them too. I texted you so we could talk because I have something to tell you." Castial said as he and Dean walked into the second living room (idk).

They both sat down on the couch, right next to each other so their legs where touching (screw personal space).

"So what did you want to tell me?" Dean asked, he was confused as to why he wasn't telling both Sam and him this thing but he didn't say anything about it.

"Well Dean, I think I have found a liking to you. As in more than I had originally. I think I love you." Cas said while looking down at the coffee table instead of at Dean.

"R-really?" Dean asked, he was very confused as to how the Hell his crush liked him back.

"Yes, really." Cas replied while looking up, they both then noticed how close they where.

They could feel each other's breath on their lips and could see every single little detail in each other's eyes.

Dean slowly leaned in, giving Cas a chance to pull away, but instead of pulling away Cas closed the gap. The kiss was sweet and innocent at first but then became passionate quickly.

"Hey Cas, Dean Get th- Woah! Shut the door next time! I mean congrats but I did not need to see that!" Sam yelled with a smile as he shut the door. He was happy that Cas and Dean had finally gotten together after all the years of sexual tension.

"I dont understand what he was freaking out about, we both still have our clothes on, I just don't have a trench coat and you dont have as many layers." Cas stated confused.

"Yah, well he is just being dramatic. Now two questions, 1) will you be my boyfriend?" Dean asked.

"Yes." Cas replied with a smile.

"Good because if you had said no question two would have been awkward, so 2) were where we?" Dean asked and then started kissing Cas again.

Let's just say that they had an eventful night.
_____________________________________

721 Words! I hope you liked this oneshot and I also hope you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖