Ch. 7: Boyfriend/Mate (pt. 1)

"Jaw dropper looks good when he walks he's the subject of their talk. He would be hard to chase, but good to catch.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMES

Cameron was staring at me as if I had grown a second a head.

I didn't know what else to do, plus I don't want her to be mad at me for stealing her spotlight. Again. So I just smiled.

That seemed to work because she smiled her heart shattering smile at me. Her deep dimples flashed and I was hooked for life.

God she is sexy! A gravely voice said.

Where'd that come from? I questioned erratically.

It's me your wolf, dummy.

Oh...well, I think she's cute too.

No. We both think she's sexy. You just don't realize it yet. I am a little more mature than you.

Oh, well that explaines a lot.

Look at her legs. They look smooth, long and look soft to the touch.

I felt my lower region stir. I wouldn't mind touching those legs.

There you go! And look at our mate's hair. It's luxurious. I've never seen a waterfall of curls like that.

My wolf was growling and I was in total agreement.

Yeah, she's hot!

I smiled at her shyly. She turned back to look at the class then to Mr. Drake then back to me as if to make sure the coast was clear.

She surprised me with her next move.

She walked over to me and threw her arms around my neck. Her hand was playing with the hairs at the nape of my neck and she was hugging me tight.

"I'm so glad you're okay... James." She said my name so shyly. I immediately agreed with my wolf and decided to trust his judgement from now on.

She was sexy.

She tried to step back and keep the hug appropriate for class. But, I pulled her back into my arms not ready to part with her or her luscious body.

Her full breasts were pushed up against my chest. I could feel the pebbles of her nipples and that felt awesome. I grinned. She had some big hooters. They were almost too big for her small frame. But, somehow they fit. I loved it.

I ran my nose along the crook of her neck and immediately regretted it.

Oh no! I got a huge boner.

Her smell alone was captivating. I could feel my incisors pushing through. She smelled of warm, sticky honey. I pulled my face away from her neck. My hands slid down her sides to span her hips.

Good for child bearing. My wolf said.

Whoa! Slow down bro. I agree, I do want kids just not in the next five years.