Ch. 9: I'm Not Ready

**Cameron**

I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

So-- I'm.. he was my mate! I was shocked to finally have it confirmed. He just watched me watch him. I'm not sure what happened next. I was about to test out the food when it fell from my hands and suddenly James was standing next to me.

"You know, on the small tour of the house you never showed me your room." James quietly whispered in my ear.

"You want to see it right now. Now?" I repeated, unsure of myself.

Damn I wanted to try the fries!

He looked straight in my eyes. "Absolutely." He gave me a smile. Even his voice sounded flawless.

"Okay, yeah. But we can't stay long. I have homework." I told him. I really didn't. I just wanted to get back to the food.

I stood up from the table giving one last lingering look at the food. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs to the first door on the right. I opened the door and watched him as he surveyed my room.

It was a splash of pinks, pastel blues and greens. It was very girly with a floral theme. I loved flowers. Most people didn't know that about me, but I'm pretty sure James could figure it out after seeing my room. I hope he didn't use that against me because I had a tough girl image to keep up.

He stepped more into the room and I followed. That's when I noticed the 5sos poster hanging on my open  closet door. I immediately walked over and slammed it leaning my back against the now closed door. He turned towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Um, it's a mess in there," I blew out a breath. "You don't need to see that!" I added sheepishly.

He just nodded at me. His lingering look told me he'd already spotted it. Dammit!

"So uh, this is my room. Hope you enjoyed the tour!" I said hoping to get him out of my room.

Him standing tall and looking handsome in some low rider jeans was doing weird things to my body. I felt like someone turned the heat up!

Did he leave the oven on? Did he even use the oven?

He had backed me up against my room door without me even realizing it. My heart felt like I took a shot of adrenaline.

"You're beautiful Cameron. I feel like I haven't told you that before and I could kick myself for realizing it so late." He mumbled roughly while reaching up to play with wild strands of my hair.

His eyes dropped down to my breasts that were frantically rising up and down, my diaphragm trying to keep up with my erratic breathing.

"And your body is so" he swallowed "beautiful."

It was my turn to swallow and nervously lick my lips. I honestly didn't know what to do. I never had a boy in my room before. Or even a boy giving my body the highest praise.

The next thing I know James was leaning down to kiss my neck as his hands softly caressed my shoulders then moved down to cup just under my breasts. I moaned out my pleasure. I never felt anything like what he was giving me right now.

He was pushing me towards the bed, his hands everywhere at once. It was like something else was taking over him! Everything was heating up so fast and James was trying to shove his hands up my skirt, I panicked.

I bit his bottom lip. Hard.

He groaned and pulled back quickly. His eyes dark as obsidian. Oh, shıt. I know I did something wrong.