Ch. 12: This Ain't No After School Special

Cameron ♤

Within two seconds flat James had us off the counter and behind the middle stall in the girls bathroom.

How'd he do that?

Not a moment later someone burst through the door yelling:

"What the hell!" As if surveying all the damage done and large, massive holes in the walls.

James and I smirked at each other.

I recognized that voice anywhere-- it was Tiffany. She was probably followed by her trusty minion, Brandy.

"What should we do?" A new voice asked. I couldn't place it.

I peeked through the crack of the stall careful to be quiet. It was Ridley18

She was the new girl in school. And we had the same English class. She liked the poetry I put in my stories and always asking me to update. I liked her.

"I'm going to go get the principal" she told them and turned to leave.

"Hmm, I wonder who did this?" Tiffany said aloud once they were alone.

Brandy laughed and added "Yeah maybe they are still here!"

Oh God no! I didn't know what to do.

Calm down babe. I looked to James. I forgot we could hear each other's innermost thoughts now.

In the short amount of time that we learned to access each other's thoughts he was always thinking about my breasts. Like right now he liked how they felt pressed up against his back. And I quote "they feel like a pair of warm water balloons."

Freak!

I slapped him upside his head.

Big mistake! Tiff and Bran's heads snapped towards the stall so fast I wonder how they didn't get whiplash. They were stalking towards us when we heard a shuffling of feet coming up the corridor, approaching the bathroom.

Yes! Saved by the new girl bringing the principal. My rejoicing was cut short when I was forcibly yanked out of the stall and Tiff and Bran became a blur.

I looked up and James and I were at the end of the hall near our classroom.

"James! What the hell!" I exclaimed. "How can you do that?" I asked.

This wasn't the first time I saw him run so fast that he was was blur, like The Flash. My mate was so freaking awesome!

And sexy I should add. He was lightly muscled everywhere including his stomach. He had a nice asş too. I secretly liked to grab it.

I snapped my head up to see if James heard me. I forgot already he could hear me. But he was too busy focused on the scene at the end of the hall to pay attention to my inner thoughts.

He finally turned towards me and he was full of apprehension.

It was so cute that he stood 6 feet 6 inches tall yet he looked so innocent rubbing the back of his neck and staring at the ground. I know he felt bad about what happened in the bathroom. I didn't want him to feel that way. I pulled him toward me roughly. He stumbled into me.

Uh oh.. I think my wolf was peaking through.

I don't mind. James spoke through the mind link.

If I dance on a pole? I teased.

He laughed.  That don't make you a hoe--  oh wait it does!