Author's Note

Hello amazing people!

I am so glad you're here and excited for you all to join Winnie on a new journey.

If you haven't already figured it out by now, this is a sequel to my first book Adorkable. So, if you want to know everything that's going on and haven't read the first book, you should probably read that first. However, I won't hold anything against you if you do decide to read this first or choose to skip Adorkable altogether. Just know, I already told you so.

This book will also contain spoilers for season 2 of the show as well.

I love receiving and reading comments, so feel free to make as many as you want. Just remember to be respectful and mindful of others (if it's about my characters or the plot, be as open as you want!). 

I also want to give out this warning... this story will contain some violence, talks of and a few scenes suggesting murder, etc. Please read this book at your own discretion.

OH and before people ask or assume, I currently am not planning on doing season 3 or further of the Flash. I have like small ideas, but as you all know, I like to add my own special twists to the show and so far... I've got nothing 😆! Plus, I feel like ending it off here might be better for me at the moment, because I do have other stories that I'd like to try and write. So, as of right now, Remarkable will be the last book in this series. Thank you all for understanding. ❤

Anyway, I hope you like this story as much as I do and enjoy!

Disclaimer:

I do not own the story or plot of The Flash. That belongs to the wonderful writers of DC and CW. The only thing I do own is Winnie, her backstory, and her parts in this book. Along with other side characters I created.