39. An Accident (Present)

Ye Jin arrived at her apartment building before noon. As soon as she arrived at Bern, her heart was as broken as seven years ago. She continued to enter Yoona's apartment. When Yoona opens the door, Areum rushes to get Ye Jin. Ye Jin hugged Areum very tightly. She kissed Areum repeatedly, wanting to dispel her longing for her little girl.

It feels like a long time since she left Areum, Areum looks a little bigger in these four days when she was not by her side. Luckily, she has Areum as a healer for her to forget the sadness in her heart.

"Eonni, do you want to follow us to Mary's house? She invites you to come to her house for lunch." Said Yoona.

Mary is Sam Oppa's cousin.

"Eomma .. come with us. I want to see a little baby. Smaller than Baby Elijah, Eomma. He is so cute."

"Areum loves Mary's baby. She kept trying to hold the baby." Said Yoona.

" Said Yoona

"Eomma ... I love babies. If can, I want a baby brother or sister, Eomma. I want to take care of them. I already big enough to become a Noona or Eonni." Areum agrees Yoona's words.

Ye Jin was surprised to hear Areum's request. Illogical!

"Don't you want to come with us?" Yoona asked again, she was worried to see Ye Jin's pale face lesion.

Yoona does not want to leave Ye Jin alone at home. Ye Jin agrees to follow them to Mary's house. It is better for her to fill herself with other activities than to sit pensively at home so that she does not over-remind what has happened.

Although Ye Jin hates Hyun Bin for his actions, Ye Jin also loves him. However, she must forget all the sweet memories she went through with Hyun Bin. Never at once she forgets the cruelty of Hyun Bin who had shattered her heart and her feelings. She promises that she will not lose and submit to Hyun Bin again after this. She almost revealed the secret about Areum because of her weakness.

"Eonni, did something happen? Sam Oppa said you called us last night. Did you call us?" Yoona asked. 

Ye Jin shook her head, surprised as she did not make a call but when she saw Yoona worried, she immediately calmed Yoona.

"No ... Nothing happened."

"Eonni, you look so terrible. Just tell me anything. I'm worried."

"Yoona ah, I'm okay. Please don't worry. After all I'm relieved now. In two days, he will be gone from this place. Soon, he will divorce me. He will never find out about Areum. ... and I will be free." Ye Jin whispered to Yoona.

Ye Jin saw Sam Oppa approaching them both. If Sam Oppa knew about Ye Jin's story, most likely he would not agree with Ye Jin's actions. For people like Sam Oppa, children are an important asset for family. Sam Oppa must have said that Ye Jin was wrong in this matter.