CHAPTER-TWO

Every muscle in my body feels taut, my fingers began to shake uncontrollably. He eyed my every move as I remove my leggings and step out of them, the beat of my heart went head to head in a speedy race against my breathing.

"Look at me while you do it"

I glance at him but my eyes couldn't keep a gaze, standing infront of him only in my oversized sweater and panties I got confused what to do next.

"You want me to help you take it off?"

"N-No I'm fine" slipping the sweater over my head, my hands automatically cover up my breast

He got up from the bed and lead me to the standing mirror "Release your hair and Look at your self" Wes sits on the arm of the chair as he examine my body "Put your hands at your sides and look at yourself in the mirror"

Dark, too dark. That's what the witch said, the moment I step in her home at four years old she called me blackie. The only the thing she loved about my skin is that the whoopings didn't show. My nappy hair was a issue too, she didn't have time to comb it. "Blackie yo hair is so damn thick my hands hurt just by looking at it".

Out of all my features, I love my nose, its small button shape gives my face a soft look, there's nothing speacial about my eyes, they are my big black eye peas.

"What do you see?"

"A girl that's been through a lot"

Wes comes behind me and trail his fingers along my thigh up to the upper are of my side "Don't you see beauty" he gives my neck a sloppy kiss "What do you feel when I kiss your neck or touch you?"

"I-I feels, t-ticklish"

I watch his eyes lit up through the reflection of the mirror as he chuckles in the crook of my neck "I want you to understand the power of pleasure or to be pleasured, Kehzeeli-"

He hold me close against his body as his finger trace my lips "Before you leave here I want to teach you the true values of a man and what the wetness between your thighs can do to a man"

Wes turn me around to face him, my body was shivering and this wave of heat wash me as his pervious touch got my nipples hard.

"Instead of getting scared from a touch I want to you feel weak in the knees" he lifts me up and carry me to the bed laying me down slowly

Climbing under the covers with me after taking off his shirt, he cuddle me in his arms, his arms felt safe as if I could rely on them to protect me from the world.
>

I woke up strapped up tightly in his arms, the heat coming off my body wasn't normal, I was hot but my nipples were rock hard against his bare chest. I watch his steady breathing, his lips just slightly parted. Trying to peer my body from his hold I took up one of his heavy arms and slip my upper body away from him.

"Where do you think you're going" he flicks me on top of him, I am now sitting on the bulge of his jeans, it felt weird yet my thighs had small trills running through them.

"Um-the bathroom"

He smirks and put one of his hand behind his head "You look good on top"

"What do you m-mean???"

Playing with the waist of my panties he smirks again but this time mysteriously "You'll know in due time"

Both his hands found my waist, he sits up with me still on top of him "Lets take a cold shower together, we both need it "

"How'd you know?"

He yawns "I can feel it throug my sweats, Cutis"

Hissing my teeth as I complain about him carrying me to the bathroom "I can walk for myself"

"Just get use to it"

Standing in the shower with my back turn to him, nervous tides collide in the bottom of my belly, he touch me lightly on the side of my stomach. This  fluttering feeling of feathers dancing got me folding my bottom lip with my teeth.

"Why you have your back to me, Kehzeeli?" his whisper tickles my ear as his voice ran goosebumps up my spine.

The moment I turn around I felt a soft jab on my lower abdomen, I'll never look down to see what it is. My body froze yet he looks relax has he grab the body wash, each time he moves I could feel it grazing against my skin.

The cold water cane down and soothe my heat, with the water hitting of both our bodies he hands me the loofer sponge "Start washing from my neck"

"But you can do it yourself "

Backing me against the glass walls he left now room between us "I want you to do it, hurry up before I change my mind and let these walls hear you scream"

This is all new to me, when did things get so familiar with us. I've never been butt naked in front of anyone neither less bathe them. Scrubbing slowly and gently along his well built chest I try my best to be gentle and not scrub his skin fast and hard, and the probably run out.

He exhales loudly and take the sponge from me "let me bathe you first so you can make dinner"

After dicing up some carrots, I reach for the rice and wash it thoroughly. What if I did looked down in the shower?, the image of his lower parts would have scared my mind. I can't stop thinking about his built abs, his broad shoulders would flex each time he wash down my body.

Wes came around the counter and stand beside me "Let me finishing cutting up these for you"

With the corner of my eye I watch him dice up the remaining carrots and vegetables to perfection. Everything thing feels weird tingly when he gets close

How did it come to this?.

NOT EDITED