CHAPTER TWELVE

Wes woke me up early this morning, we exorcised for a bit then eat breakfast, he  even run through some off my interview questions. We are currently on our way to my interview now, I'm so nervous. If  am this coward, why the hell did I go through all this trouble to get a job.

"Don't be nervous" his voice sounds soothing and empowering "Take some deep breaths"

I did what he said and my heart stopped pacing, he took my hand "Everything is gonna be fine"

"Thanks, I was really loosing it"

"No problem" he pulled up in the parking lot  and then pull me into a hug "This is going to turn out great"

"I know" I got out the car after pecking him on the lips, he watched me enter the building before he drove off.

Inside is practically empty since its not opening time, there's a elder man whipping the floors while two other girls whipped down the chair and tables.

"Excuse me, good morning. I'm here for an interview"

"Oh I wasn't expecting you so early" the elderly man said, he stop wiping and took off his gloves "The manager is not here yet but you can wait over here"

"Thank you"

I've been waiting for two hours and the manger  still hasn't arrived, they place started to get crowded and I feel as if I'm hindering some of the customers of a seat, since I'm not buying nor eating anything. The only thing I found time consuming is to watch the other cashiers work.

"The manager just arrived, follow me" The old man said

After the manger Mrs. Brown shook my hand and told me she'll give me a call, one of the cashiers started complaining about another cashier that was not coming in today.

The manager got up and walk out of the office "She didn't tell me she was not turing up, she told me she was gonna run late"

"Well you better call her cause we need those extra hands"

My mind sparks an Idea that can also backfire "I can fill in for her until she comes, all you gotta do is show me once, I'm a fast learner"

There was no doubt in my mind that I  won't understand what I'm about to learn, because I know I can do it.

"Dez show her what to do, I'm gonna reach out to Moya"

I looked out at the crowd and took a deep breath, I need this job so I'm going to move as fast as I can. Getting ever order right is was number one, number two was to smile and be friendly, number three was to make sure I'm cashing everything correctly. I'm not here to play games, I'm here to get this job because first impressions last.

"What can I get you today?" This man was the last customer so far, when I smiled at him he smiled back a little too much.

"Um....a four piece chicken combo, no wings"

"Anything on the side?"

"Yeah, some mash potatoes and onion rings"

I gave him his change but he's was offering me to keep it "No that's okay you don't have to"

"You sure?" He asks as if  I'm desperate for it, when I was on the streets and needed it nobody made an offered.

"Yeah I'm sure, thanks for coming in" he was the last one, I took a sigh and whisper a prayer because I didn't screw anything up.

"Why didn't you take that tip girl?!" The cashier who was complaining asks

"I don't need it" she don't  know or understands  the reason I didn't  take the money, maybe for her that twenty dollar tip could do a lot to her.

"You did great today Kehzeeli, you don't mind starting today?" Mrs. Brown asks

"No that's not a problem" grinning wildly I then excuse myself to the bathroom.

"Hey babe, how did everything go?"

"Oh my god, Wesson I got the job!"

"Wow that's great, what time should I pick you up?"

"8 o'clock"

"Okay I'll be there"

Washing my hands at the sink, another girl came in the bathroom.

"You the new girl?" Her light brown eyes gaze at me.

"Yeah, I'm Kehzeeli"

She smiles and wash her face at the other sink "I'm Moya" her complexion looks caramel smooth,she is just a little shorter than me with a round body "So you're the one that didn't take a twenty dollar tip?"

I couldn't help but chuckle "yeah"

"Well in all honesty I think if you're not In need of it you shouldn't take it, there is nothing wrong with that"

WES'S POV

I've been waiting outside Kehzeeli's work place for a minute now. I got out of the car and take off my jacket and throw it on the seat. I pushed the the door to the fast food joint and walk in, the place is practically empty all the workers are basically gazing out of space or idling on there phone.

Kehzeeli came from around the back stuffing her sweater in her bag "You ready?"

She smiles cutely "Yeah, I was just about to call you" she walks up to me and peck me on the lips.

"You know normal people don't get of work smiling" opening the door for her she walks out and did a mini twirl

"Well I'm not a normal person" she chimes while walking backwards

We got in the car "Today was like no other, I can't believe they hired me on spot"

Leaning over to her, I pull her in for a real kiss "I fell in love with you on spot, that was like no other night"

Her eyes become hooded and dreamy "So you weren't actually gonna shoot me?"

"Well you're lucky I thought you were cute"

She giggles "So my cuteness saved me" Our lips slightly touch, her hands went around me neck and she took the lead kissing me deep.

"Yeah it did"

NOT EDITED