CHAPTER-FIVE

Three days of hard work and pure dedication was poured into my learning ability, the first day was hard but as I get along things got easier. I can now write and read a sentence plus he's teaching me how to understand and explain certain things.  My handwriting surprised him the most, he  told me its perfect. Reading each sentence step by step,I kept my eyes focused on each word so I don't make any mistakes. The book I'm reading now is "The Song Of A Nightingale"  its a kids book but It gets interesting everytime I turn a page.

"You never told me your last name" Wes says out of the blue

"M-My last name?"

Closing the lid on the box of orange juice he sits beside "Yeah, what's your last name?"

"It's O-Osagie"

Relaxing in the chair he took my hand into his and stare at my fingers "So you're Nigerian or  from Nigerian descent"

That's what Pete said but I let if fall on deaf ears because he's not so righted in the head "I think so"

"Do have any memory of  how your parents look"

●I was sitting on the floor playing with my toys, I can't remember the exact toys but I can remember the big brown eyes my doll had. The laughter  coming  from the tv was one of my mother's tv shows. I don't know how it happened but my dad grabbed me and ran outside, he placed me on the grass and ran back inside. Everything exploded, I was safe from the fire but I can never forget the heat coming from the house, dancing flames and clouds of smoke was everywhere●

"I-I  can't remember how they l-looked"

He dries my tear "Don't cry"

"I'm not crying" I  protested

Pulling me onto his lap he peck my lips "Yes you are"

With my head buried deep in his chest I thought to myself if this is the perfect time open up to someone "They died—" Holding onto him tightly I swallow the lump at my throat "They died in a fire"

"—The only thing I can remember are foggy details of me playing with my toys, my father rushing with me outside and the burning flames"

"I'm sorry for bringing it up" he press his forehead against mine

"It's okay, I wanted to talk about it for years"

"You know what, let me take you out"

"Ta-Take me out!?"

Carrying me to his room he place me on the bed to sit as he take out a huge box from his walk-in closet "Yes I got you a lot of things that you can choose from to wear"

"Are you sure!?" Going through the huge box  my eyes lit up to the beautiful dresses and accessories "When did you get all of this!?"

"Well I own a online marketing company so they were was easy to get, lets just say I bought all of those from myself"

"How much did all of this cost?, should I pay you back"

He carry a next box and place it infront of me "Don't worry about the cost and you don't have to pay me back"

"Wes this is a lot—" going through the second box of make up, hair and skin products my mind nearly to explode "Wes I-I—"

"You don't have time to waste, pick out something so we can get ready" he began to pick out some shoes along with other things for himself

"Where are we going?"

"For a drive" he takes me hand and lead me to his bathroom "Lets shower first"

WES'S POV

Watching her detangle hair in front of the mirror is so satisfying, catching her hair in a huge high puff she look at her reflection as if she was astonish by what she's seeing. I know she might not know how to use make up but she can still have it to practice, even though I rather her natrual beauty.

Putting on some lip gloss alone, she then put on the white  Filas I got her.

"Let me do the laces for you" She picked out a wine red  jumpsuit crop top with matching bodycon shorts. Her long dark legs gave  contrast to her outfit, she don't have the biggest booty but her curves are spot on.

"Can we go now, your looking at me weird"

I don't know where we are going I just started to drive. I do know a lot of places but I don't want to take her some where that will disappoint her.

Kehzeeli. That name tends to stick in my mind when I'm at work, at nights it's a bit worse and around my family I bite my tongue so many times so it dosen't slip.

Entwining  our hands while  driving, I watch her in the corner of my eye. Trying hard to keep her at bay she looked at the beautiful scenery as we drive by.

"Can we stop at Starbucks!?" She bites her lip "I wanna try it"

Seeing her happy again warms me on the inside, she's been so much I just wanna spoil her with happiness.

Pulling up in the Starbucks drive through line we, waited behind the four cars infront of us. "What do you wanna try first?"

"I don't know, can you choose for me?"

Mumbling okay I relax back and stare at her, bringing the back of her hand to my lips I kiss it like a gentleman. Black eyes sparkling with excitement, lips soft enough to lay mine against and skin as soft as kisses.

Leaning over for a kiss, I waited for her to make a move too. For the first time since our paths collided, she kissed me. Following her lead I gave her full control. Kehzeeli's  hands went smoothly around my neck deeping  the kiss, I could feel the heavy strain on my jeans. Her lips upon mine made everything around me slowed down but the consistent honking behind us dragged me from my high.

Not EDITED!!!!