CHAPTER-FOUR

His voice hypnotize me, I watch his lips move in slow motion but his words are still reaching my mind and soul. Nestling in his neck daring myself not to blink because I  know if I did my eyes wouldn't be able to open back, gazing at his bearded jawline and his lips underneath hooded eyes, they gave up.

Feeling my body been place on his bed I mange to lift one of my heavy eyelids  "I'll go to my room"

He covered us beneath the thick covers and entwine our bodies. He lift my chin up with  the back of his hand "No I want you in my arms tonight"

His lips touch mine and I froze. I've never felt how someone's else lips would feel against mine and I never wondered. His felt soft, he suck on mine leaving a warm frisson that got every hair on my skin standing up. The taste of  pure emotion shot through my mouth when his tongue enters, this high taste of  sensation drug me. Its too much, yet I'm addicted to this very feeling.

With my hand on his cheek I let him continue to deepen the kiss since I don't know how, it's so intense that my breath stop and I can't breathe. Pulling away just a little to catch my breath he didn't allow me to get enough air, Wes locked my lips once more but this time I could feel he won't be letting me pull away again.

"Wes" I finally got to say but it came out with a  weird moan behind it.

Gripping tightly onto his chest for my dear life because  my body seems light as  if  I'm about to float but in reality my knees are just  weak.

Eventually he stop kissing, panting as we hold our gaze he gives me soft pecks "Goodnight, Cutis"

Rolling over to an empty bedside I sit up while  rubbing the sleep out my eyes, stretching my arms in the air I close my eyes. That kiss had so much behind it, I could  feel raw lust, I  saw  it  in his eyes. Pushing the door to the bathroom, I quickly pull down my leggings to pee.

Sitting with my elbows on my knees and my chin in my palms I thought about the kiss all over again, this guy made me feel lightheaded from a kiss.

"I see you're awake" he took out some bath bombs from the glass cupboard "We can take a bath together and then get breakfast"

I stare at my toes as  they curl into the tiles, how can he be comfortable walking in on someone peeing?, I know it's his bathroom but still—.

"What do you like, Lavender or Tropical?" He ask referring to the bath bombs

"Um....Tro-Tropical" he walks over to the huge tub and turn the tap on.

Since his back is turned I took the opportunity to clean myself and pull my clothes up, after flushing I watch my hands at the sink.

"I suggest you start taking your clothes off" he pull me into his chest "Or I can take them off  for you"

"I can do it myself " I told him bravely

Wes smiles and place a kiss in my cheek "Hurry up then"

Laying with my back against his chest as he stroke my hair, butterflies went wild in my stomach as he  rub from my hip to my thigh and up to my breast where he cup them gently, I didn't flinch but instead I fix my eyes at him.

"Don't you have work today?"

Pulling my nipples as he kiss my temple he sighs "Yes but you ask my to teach you how to read so I'm taking a day off to do that"

I still can't believe I ask him to help me, I'm still embarrassed about it but he told me to stop let my pride decide.

His fingers move like features along my groin, I'm so shock that I grab his hand "Wes"

"Relax Kehzeeli" he kiss my lips "I'm not gonna hurt you, you'll like it"

Why do I trust him and know he can get intense at times. I did what he wanted and relax.

His fingers travel down to my lady parts, my body jolt when he touch he touch I suppose a delicate spot because it makes me feel sexually good, continuously touch and rubbing that spot got my eyes rolling over and soft moans escaping through my lips.

"How does it feel?,Kehzeeli" he whispers in my ear

"It-It  feels like my body is floating, it feels good"  grabbing onto the edge of the tub my  eyes rolled back and my mind explode as my legs quiver.

"Ohhhhhh" my hips buck as this huge build up in the bottom of my belly releases.

"What—" swallows hard "What was that?"

Turning me over so I could lay on his chest, I look down at both our bodies. My breast squeezing against his chest as his hand had a firm hold of my bottom.

"You just had a orgasm" he kiss me "That was just a small one"

"It felt good" with my face only a breath away from his I fix my eyes at his "I want to feel that again"

"In due time"

Feeling jumpy yet brave I sat on top of him "I don't have time"

He sits up with me "Yes you do" his eyes dilate "Cause I don't intend on letting you leave"

He kisses me deeply enough to drown me with seduction "I want you to be all mine Kehzeeli. You are mine"

"Why?"

"Because you're perfect. So fucking perfect" taking my breast in his mouth he sucks and toy with them equally. Standing up with me latched on to him he then put me down and wrap a towel around me.

"Waffles or pancakes?" He walks in his closet and took out sweat pants and tshirt for himself and one of  his  boxers for me.

"You know I have my own clothes"

He shrugs and hand me a tshirt "I like when you wear mine, those boxers look good on you"

NOT  EDITED