CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I got down stairs after putting on some clothes, making my way to the I  kitchen, i stated on some food. Wes comes in and walks  pass me as if  I'm transparent. Sitting beside  him on the couch, I decide to watch anything he's watching till I  get sleepy. Uneasy, I know for sure that I didn't over eat, so why does my stomach feel so bloated?. Shifting beside him to get more comfortable, I cuddle up to him and place my head in the crook of his neck.

Even though he still look tense I just don't care, all I want is to be curled up in his arms. He looked down on me, his eyes looks like a man who's mad at the world.

"You look sleepy, go to bed Kehzeeli"

Facing him, my mind bicker back and forth if I should just go to bed or stay and cheer him up "Are you coming with me?"

"No, I'm not tired"

"Well I'm not tired either" a yawn slip from me some how and he gave me a hard stare

"Why are you being so stubborn?"

He already new the answer to that question. Being with him is like the best I have since growing up, I've been through so much in my past, even when I gave up faith let me ran into him. That night when he told me he loved me, It  brought tears to my eyes because my heart, was telling me to say the exact same thing.

"Are you going to carry me up to the bedroom?"

He sighs "You have really nice legs, you can walk"

"Really, you're the one that got me accustomed to you carrying me all the time" Sliding onto his lap I stare at him hard, even though my eyes are weak due to sleep.

"You got work tomorrow don't you?"

"Yeah but my shift starts at twelve"

Wes turn off the tv and toss the remote on the other end of the couch "You mind staying awake for me just a little bit longer?

"What for?" He didn't answer he just carry me up the stairs smiling.

————————————————————

Mrs. Brown told me that the weekends are always busy, my goal is to cash fast enough to get the line moving faster, I've been cashing and taking orders spot on. Hearing the small compliments from some of he customers, about how I'm moving fast makes me feel special. I just like seeing the look on people's face, when they are pleased with my work.

Stretching my limbs I look into the bathroom mirror and then wash my face, I got out James has the wet-floor sign up and is whipping so the place continuously looks clean.

Running from out the customers bathroom is a little girl, her two big puffs bounce up and down as her chubby little cheeks giggle, she slips and on reaction I caught her before she falls.

"Oopsy" we both say at the exact same time, she giggles not knowing the injury she could have received.

"You better watch your step, the floor is wet"  I said smiling

Her mom or a relative of her's came and hug her "Are you okay cotton?"

The child just giggles "Oopsy"

"Thanks so much—" this woman must be her mother, the love and affection that was pouring out of her voice as she hugs the child, are emotions of a true mother. The woman sports a lengthy jet black lace wig, her complexion is of the finest toffee brown and almond shape brown eyes is exactly as the little girl's.

She stares at my name tag "—Keh-" it's understandable that she's having a hard time pronouncing my name.

"It's Kehzeeli"

She smiles and nod her head "Thanks again Kehzeeli"

"Zeeli" the little one keeps on repeating, I wish I'd ask her name but Daz looked like like she was underpreasuer.

WES'S  POV

Staring at the view of other skyscrapers through my office window, my mind travel back to last night. I asked Kehzeeli for a child, she didn't say no but she disagreed saying it's too early and it won't happen without a ring. I caught her off guard with that question, spending time with Mariah carved the having a child idea.

"Wessss!!!!!" Wendy came in Mariah hipped to her sides and take out bags from Popeyes.

"We stopped by and got you lunch" Wendy relaes Mariah in my arms and start unpacking the food.

"I thought you hated Popeyes?"

She took a seat on the small couch in my office "When hungry strikes, I'll eat anything and it didn't turned out bad"

"Oopsy" Mariah chimes while bouncing on my lap "Wesss, Oopsy"

"She cannot stop saying that word" Wendy breaths out

Wendy is always the easy going one, dad pushed her to study hard and take her academics seriously, she didn't have the free time like Marissa and I. Now she's a successful lawyer married to a cop.

"Zeeli!!!" With her mouth full of ketchup she grins while swaying her head from side to side.

"What did she just say?" I couldn't ignore that it sounds similar to Kehzeeli's name.

"Zeeli, its the name of the girl that caught her when she she slipped" she rub her temples "I think it was Kehzeeli"

"Zeeli!" Mariah  says again

I knew my family would find out, but things are getting serious between us so it will make us being together a bit easier "Oh,did you thank her"

"Yes, Wesson have you stopped by?"

"By where" I  asked confused

"Popeyes, If  I can recall cleary  you  said that same name couple days ago"

Right. Wendy never forgets, she's a lawyer, picking up on small things is her job. "Yeah I've met her there before, she's a nice young lady"

"I guess her name has something to it because now Mariah can't stop saying it" Wendy laughs "Good customer service"

I need stop hiding my relationship with Kehzeeli, we won't move on further if I keep hiding such a simple thing. I no longer have to keep her a secret.

"Actually I'll like to introduce someone to the family"

"Oh so you are seeing someone, I'm looking forward to meet that person" She roll her eyes "You do need to settle down"

"I am settled down, that's why I'm taking her to family dinner this Sunday"

This CHAPTER was not proofread
I'll get to that soon but I just want to keep the updating consistent