CHAPTER- EIGHT

WES'S POV

Making my footsteps as silent as the floor, trying my best not to wake him as I pass by. Lying in the corner on his bed, Simon sleeps comfortably with his paw covering one eye, he did a mini shuffle and I stop in my tracks. Rolling over on his back he yawns and look at me

"Shhhhh" Simon stretch out his limbs and ignore me as he close back his eyes.

Sprawled out on her back on one of the pool chairs with a book on her stomach, Kehzeeli's chest moves up and down slowly as she sleeps peacefully. The moment I peck her on the lips she open her eyes and sprung up frighten.

"Relax, it's just me" kissing her again, she wrap her hands around my neck and kiss me back.

"You're coming home early these days"

"Yeah I have to attend a dinner tonight, get up I got something for you"

She look at me with a raised brow "You're joking"

"No"

Taking out a brand new IPhone from the small box I hand it to her "I want to call you when I'm at work and tell you not to wait up when I'm coming home late"

"Thank you b-but I doubt I can use it-"

"You have no need to worry about that, I'll get it up and running and teach you how to use it"

My family is no different from other families, we laugh, celebrate and we argue. Father was the bond between us, since he passed my second sister who's just a year older is getting out of hand. Being disrespectful to mother and ignorant are one of the two things I hate about her.

Rissa's relationship with Gabriel didn't end well, I wasn't even comfortable with them dating, knowing how obsessive and controlling my sister is.

After sharing a plate of stew chicken and rice for Kehzeeli, I then give Simon his dinner. I remember when it was just me and him how boring it was before Kehzeeli came along.

"You want some soda or fruit juice?"

She took the plate from me "I'll just take water" she place the dish on the counter and move pass me to the fridge.

I couldn't let her pass without pulling her against me, she wiggled away from me when I grip her breasts and wet kiss her neck.

"Why are you running away?"

"I can't let it lead to another, you know what"

Checking out her long legs and then face I smile meekly "You love it don't you?" I pull her into me again and this time I chained her against me.

"You have a dinner to attend"

"I rather have you sweating and moaning than attend a dumb dinner"

She got away from me again and I was so shock by how much strength she's packing, It only excites me even more.

"Kehzeeli, don't play come here"

Running on full speed, she tried to make it to the stairs but I tackled her onto the couch. Her laughter echoes through the room as I part her thighs and settle between them.

"Wes stop" Kehzeeli push my head away each time I get closer to her face "Wesson!!!" She screams out when I bite her on her breast through the thin blouse she's wearing.

"Stop fighting me"

"Get up and let me eat first"

Holding both her hands over her head I look in her eyes "By the time you're done eating I'll be leaving"

"But the food is getting cold" she protests

"You can heat it up"

"You're gonna be late if you keep messing around, we already did it twice since you got home"

Kissing along her neck and using my free hand to excite her bud, I then capture her lips "I don't care if I'm late and there's nothing wrong with a third round.

I kiss her some more and I can tell she was giving in, just a few more minutes and she'll be begging me to continue.

"W-Wes your phone, answer your phone"

I can hear the damn phone ringing but I'm only interested in laying some weight on her right now, grinding against her core slowly she look at me confuse and bite her lip.

"Mhmm, just answer it"

Sliding the answer button I place the phone at my ear "Where the fuck are you mate!"

Sighing deeply I release Kehzeeli's arms, I attempted to move from between her thighs but instead I created a small hump against her bud and she moaned.

"Wes you can't be fucking when people are literally waiting on you"

"Fuck!, I'm on my way" hanging up the phone I got up from between her thighs "We'll finish this when I get back"

She got up and hiss her teeth as she walk back to the kitchen counter, I look at her with raised brow "You giving attitude?"

Placing her food on the center table, she then grab the remote looking for something to watch "What attitude?"

Pushing her down on the couch to sit I then stand between her thighs "You know I got something for your bad attitude"

Kehzeeli eye my print and then look up at me "Really, what's that?"

I direct her head down at my bulge "You're looking at it. If you think you're brave do it again, I'll let it hit the back of your throat like a jackhammer"

Our eyes met and for a second I wanted to ditch dinner with my family and drive Kehzeeli mad. This rareness about her makes me feel proud as a man because I've found a gem.

"Can you just go and get ready" she gaze away from me "I wanna eat, watch a movie and go to bed"

"So you not gonna wait up for round three"

"No I'll take the time to rest my body"

I laugh, her face expression is just priceless "You know if don't wait up when I come back I'm gonna wake you up"

Not EDITED
I'll try to go through it later