CHAPTER-SEVEN

Clearing  the sleep from my eyes, I sat up in the bed. The last time between my thighs felt sore was the time that man had raped me, the slight soreness I'm feeling now only bring back solid images of Wes hovering over my body, this time feels good.

"You need some help?"

Looking at him over my shoulder he's  sprawled out on his back naked with his manhood aiming at the roof. "N-No I can manage"

Staring at myself in the mirror, I close my eyes as I breath out calmly. Last night was amazing, they way our body was gliding against each other was mesmerizing, my mind and body was fully satisfied.

After washing my hands I walked back to the bedroom, the moment I got back into the bed he dismisses the video call and shove his  phone under his pillow.

"Are you okay?" He kisses my forehead and cheeks with his hand place on the bottom half of my body.

Should  I question him about who he was talking to? "I'm okay, aren't you going to work?"

"Yeah but—" he raise my thigh and placed it over his hip, I moan in the crook of his neck when he enter me slowly "I think I'm gonna show up late"
———

Sitting in the middle of the bed with my legs fold I watch his every move as he got dressed for work. He remove his durag and a brush his three-sixty waves, his cologne left  this expensive smell in the room as he maneuver around.

"Why are you not eating?"

Looking down at the sandwich he made me along with scrambled eggs and bacon strips, I glance back at him "I am going to eat—"

Flicking his wrist to see the time he then place his hands in the bed and reach over to kiss me on the lips "Remember to take the pills as I instructed"

"Yeah I will.....you want me to walk you out the door?"

"No, eat up and I already feed Simon so stay in bed" he kiss me again and this time we both add some tongue.

After he left I finish eating before picking back up on my ready, finishing the book I was  reading the day before and couple more I got bored.

———————

WES'S POV

"Where your head  at mate?"

Focusing my eyes on my bestfriend Gabriel,  Confuse about what he means I clear my throat and relax back into my chair

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been daydreaming the whole time, you didn't even hear the last thing I said" Gabriel and I are friends for three years now, we met through our dads who were business partners.

"I wasn't daydreaming......I was just thinking"

He laughs "Thinking about the fine arse you got back home"

I couldn't help but chuckle too, his thick Irish accent is one of the things that I like about him, other than his good personality.

"Yeah.....fine indeed" Gabriel is the only person that I told about Kehzeeli, he was sorta surprised that I want her to stay.

"You know your nosey sister been asking me questions"

Raising a eyebrow, I ask "What kinda questions?"

"She says you've been acting different"

Rolling my eyes I got up from around my desk and took up some files "Let her keep asking"

Using my pen to scratch the inside of his man bun, Gabriel reach for his phone that's vibrating nonestop "So you're really into this girl or you're just playing house for the time being?"

"I'm not sure yet" was the only thing I could muster up to say

"Oh don't give me that horse fuck" his blue eyes went wide as he toss his phone down on my desk "You don't just find some girl off the streets and groom her that much to say I'm not sure yet"

"I mean....I am fond of her"

"From the very beginning or else you would've helped her"

What he's saying is too much on point, he's my bestfriend but I don't want him to know whether I'm into Kehzeeli or not "You should go out and find a woman, one night's strands don't cut it"

He laughs "Just a couple months ago we were both in the boat"

Sitting on the edge of the desk, I went daydreaming about last night. Both our sexual  connection and  level was the same, her calling my name, her sweet moans and the grip she has around my back made me feel as if I was near heaven.

"Mr. Holland, your mother is here to see you" My secretary Lesley then open the door wider and my mom came in with her eyes narrowing at me.

"Wesson I've been calling you the whole time last night, why weren't  you answering?" 

"I was sleeping"

"Those lies don't work with me, Gabe' do you know something?"

"N-No ma'am"

Sighing silently I look at her "What was it that you were calling me for?"

"I wanted to let you know that we are having diner tonight" she  compose herself "I want you all to meet Jerald"

"Oh mother I can't, Gabe and I have a lot of work to do" Gabe and I glance at each other notifying each other that its time for another lie "Send Jerald my regards"

"Why are you being like this?"

"How mother?"

"Its not like I'm trying to replace your father, I-I'm just trying to move on Wesson"

"I didn't say anything wrong and I don't have a problem with you finding someone new"

I do feel some type of way but its her life, I'm just not interested in meeting the guy.

"Fine we'll be there" Gabriel adds "Well clear our meetings and try to make it"

She swung her hands around Gabriel and hug him "I appreciate it Gabriel. Thank you"

After she left I mugged Gabriel "Why'd you do that?"

"Man she was about to cry, you don't have to like the guy just give her some support"

NOT EDITED

THE FIRST THREE PERSONS  TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WILL GET A PERMANENT FOLLOW FROM ME🥳🥳🥳

QUESTION- What is the name of the book Kehzeeli was reading?