Introductions

Hi! I'm sorry for not being able to make a new chapter to this but I finally got the courage to do it so I hope you like it!

After almost everyone yelling and after Alyssa had introduced herself, Elise finally decided to speak up "HEY! Can you guys just shut up and introduce yourselves? It's getting pretty annoying" She said as she spawned a a rock which only had an outline which was also the same colour of her outline. So she got he rock and threw it at a boy who's just a little longer than Alyssa and had the same hair color with a girl "phww- Hey! What was that for!" He said sounding a little angry "I don't know, because you were being dumb?" Elise said teasing the boy "oh well, how about THIS!" The boy said spawning a chair and throwing it at Elise "..Now why did you do that? They're new comers!" The girl with the same hair color said unsure of something. The chair went through Elise, she didn't even flinch "now you guys remind me of some people.." a boy said who has a outline but no color just like Elise but the color is a bit more pinkish said "oh, really? Who?" Grian finally spoke up expecting a quick answer
.
.
.
"Someone who die-" the guy with the outline was cut off by Alyssa "Shush! We don't know that yet, they still can be alive.." Alyssa said trying not to give up hope "oh so you mean Elise, and the guy with no name? Yeah that's us" Elise said being sure of what she said is true while Grian nodded "woah! Wait so you guys are the lost sister and brothers!?" The guy with the same hair color said with excitement and happiness in his voice "Yep! And- wait what!?" Grian said being confused at the same time as he knew that the lost sisters and brothers were the Dark side's lost Prince and Princess "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that" Elise said as the outline guy summons/makes a sword that's pretty sharp "and why should we believe you!?" He said as he put the sword In front of Elite's neck, Elite quickly makes a scythe which is pretty sharp with a purple diamond on the top of it and stopped and the Guy with the outline, then quickly swing (the picture at the top is that) her arm to the side where there's just emptiness and watched as the outline guys sword flew and hit the wall. "So, you really are them huh?" The outline guy said with no emotion at all "well, sometimes some people won't answer if u want to know their name because they say that they want to be a 'Mystery'.." the outline guy said waiting for something "well alright then.. what's ur name-" Grian was quickly interrupted by Elise "you're one of them aren't you?" Elise said questioning the outline guy "yep" he quickly replied "well don't forget about us will you?" The guy who couldn't be seen said melting half of him so that we could actually see his face and clothes but only half "I.. am also one of them" the guys said now fully melting the blackness off of him "well, you guys are just party poopers then!" said the girl with the same hair color with the boy "hey!that's not really nice, Malyssa!" Said Alyssa (Similar names I know, I did it on purpose but they aren't related or anything) "So her name is Malyssa, huh, why do their names, voices,looks.. why do they look so Familiar!?" Grian thought to himself as the others told interesting things about themselves.
"Are you alright.. uhm Prince?" the outline guy said looking at Grian "yea I am and you don't have to call me that" Grian said being a little embarrassed somehow "oh.. well what's ur name then?" "Unless ur like those party poo-" Malyssa said being cut off by Alyssa (Wow everyone's just getting cut off today XD) "Malyssa! Didn't we talk about being rude a second ago!?"  Alyssa said trying not to yell "I lost you at 'Hey!' " Malyssa said. Saying the last word with a rat voice "Malyssa..." Alyssa said looking into Malyssa's soul "welp.. she's in trouble" outline guy said as he walked backwards into nowhere.

730 words! I think this chapter is pretty good tbh what do YOU guys think? :)