The Castle

(This is inspired by someone I forgot-)(I'll tell you which parts are inspired)
WARNING: Blood, kind of bullying, gore? And angst obviously beware of cringe-
This is Fanon so don't worry (can't Believe I actually have to say that 😂) oh and this is both season 6 and 7 in some of the stories is going to be 6 and in some of them it's going to be 7 this one is in season 7 :) ~beware of cringe~
"Now that you have met most of us, you'll have to meet..Uhm," Malyssa said trying not to speak so fast while walking backward on a road that barely showed any colors "well you know how they say we are the 'Dark Side"
"In the past, they used to call us The Watcher's," Malyssa said whispering and standing still with a slightly unhappy face "so? I don't see a point in thi-" Grian said getting cut off by Elise, (THE CUT OFF'S ARE COMING BACK) Elise exhaled then said "they call us all Watcher's don't they" "Y- yeah but how did you know?" Allysa said coming from the back with some confusion in her voice "you guys don't remember us? You know.." "does the word "Freaks" make you remember?" Elise said continuing her sentence finally showing some emotion in her voice
.
.
.
"how do you know our secret code!?" the black guy said coming out of nowhere, basically confessing that he was spying on us "you seriously don't remember us" Elise exhaled again but this time more calmer then the last time "we were friends since childhood, but we had to split apart because of our family problems and the war.." everyone stopped in their tracks and looked like they were having flashbacks, horrible ones. Except from Grian, he didn't remember his childhood at all "anyways! You guys should get going because 'The Watchers' are ruthless, they can throw you around like a basketball and still not care if you die" Malyssa said trying to get the mood up and they started walking again "what do you mean? Aren't you guys (the watchers or The Dark side people) like a family?" Grian asked while Elise was deep in thought and walking pretty slowly "oh no no no, you've got the wrong side buddy. The 'Other Side' which we can never speak of is like that" the guy with the same hair as Malyssa said.
Everyone stayed silent until they reached The Castle, it was only an outline just like the uhm.. guardian outline boy? I mean he said that he was The Castle's guardian and they told I mean shouted at them to stay silent until they say to speak up so that's why he doesn't speak, The Castle was just an outline like I said before like Elise and guardian guy that unfortunately couldn't come with them. "So, we're here!" The guys with the same hair color as Malyssa "woah, I haven't seen this place in a really long time, it really has been trashed.." " I wonder how they are going to remake it.." Allysa said touching a wall of The Castle and sliding her finger down then looking at it, her finger was now full of dust so she shook her hand and the gray dust turned purple and then started flying threw the air into The Castle while growing little wings. They all giggled a little then went to the giant door of The Castle.
"Okay so I made a plan, I'm not going to go inside because they think that I'm dead" Grian was just about to speak when Elite spoke again "before you all go against me, it's because that they think that I'm dead I can just be a secret weapon" Elise said with a very comforting voice "but why? I thought you were the strongest out of all of us" Grian said quietly, looking at Elise "yeah I apparently am. But I think it would be better if I  wouldn't be seen" Elise said again "fine, but If anything happens remember it's YOUR plan, not ours" Grian said feeling a bit unsure "Yeah yeah just go in, ill be watching if anything happens. Although I'm not going to do anything" "oh and don't forget to not fight back. Thy need to think that we are powerless or something" Elise said while making a notebook and a pencil and started to write.
Elise wrote something like:
Day 1:
We haven't ********
Something like that but they didn't pay attention to her other than the writing sounds.

POV:Grian
I went into the castle feeling a little scared but when i went in I felt more confused then scared. The first thing that he saw was a room with a small sign on it,