PROLOGUE

HIS POV

I am currently in my office with one of my supposed friends. Sitting in the swivel chair while earnestly reading files. I adjusted my glasses and read again.

"So, What is your plan now, bro?" He asked me while playing with his pen. "I'll claim her" My short answer to him while reading the files in my office. "Are you sure she'll be fine?" He asks again and turned his gaze to me.

I smiled at him before lowering the files I was holding. "Of course, because the first time she stepped here, she is me," I said to him and turned the swivel chair I'm sitting on now.

I stared at the Clock tower in front of my office and waited for the Eight o'clock signal for class to begin. I was just staring at it when there was a knock on the door and turned the doorknob to enter.

"Reporting for duty, President, Ms. Thorne has already entered her class" This news made me smile. "Good and make that no one will bully and touch her. If a guy tries to come near to her report it to me immediately" I said coldly to her.

She immediately came out of my office and I got up from my seat. "Let's go and do our daily routine," I told him and left my office.

We walked around the entire campus until I stopped at the opposite side of their Room. My friend laughed softly and patted my shoulder. "Pres let's go her classmates are shouting" he whispered to me.

I peeked inside her classroom and I saw her staring at me. I grinned at her before I walked away.