Leaving

.

Amy POV

I think after all these years it's about time I told Lucas to fuck off. There was so much I hadn't said, I only said what I wanted him to know, he always does that now it's my turn.
He always told me not to bottle up my feelings and to just talk, talk to him.

Scoff please

"Everyone agreed to stay until Monday why are packing??" I turn around to see Kassidy standing behind me

"Oh we don't knock anymore?? Everyone agreed to stay, I didn't. If I stay here any longer I'm going to loose my fucking mind!"

"Is it because of you missing out on work or is it because of Lucas??"

"Actually it's both, one more than the other"

She looked at me for a while and then said, "One last girls night out before you go?"

I couldn't help but smile. I took out my phone and dialed Jessica.

"Who are you calling??" She asked

"Curiosity killed the cat Kass" then she answered the phone "Jessica come up to my room quick quick please hurry!!"

Without a word she hung up and I laughed.

"Amy grow up" Kass said dying with laughter. 

A few minutes after Jessica was at the door gasping for air. When she saw us both laughing her face became blank. "What did I miss?? Why are you guys laughing?? Amy what did you do??"

I caught my breath and stopped laughing "I knew if I said to come calmly you'd take forever, I had to make sure you'd come."

She also joined in the laughter, by this Kassidy was rolling. We always blew things out of proportion sometimes even for adults.

"So" Jessica began "why was I summoned"

"First I always say that. Second" I paused "Kass please tell her the rest"

"GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!" She screamed and then we all began to squeel like 16 year olds.

"Do you ladies ever grow up??" We all look up to see Mark standing at the door.

"NO!" we all answered in a chorus and laughed once again.

"We are going out tonight, cover for us, that's an order mister" Kassidy told him in a calm yet threatening manner.

"Anything for you ladies. Amy can I talk to you??" He asked

I thought for a moment "yeah sure" and got up.

.

You've got to be kidding me, Mark just dug up my past letting me know mommy dearest is sick and lovely daddy is reformed and better. I swear it's always one thing or the other with that family.

.

"Oh my fuckin gosh tonight was the best!!!" Half drunk Jessica managed to let out.

I was the only one sober someone had to drive and I wasn't about to let these crazy ass women drive my car when they are completely wasted. I must admit I was a little tipsy but I sobered up in time to see these mother fuckers go all out, I can't stop them from drinking no matter how I tried they just kept drinking like they were in a freaking competition.

We stood at the exit of the bar and I was trying to remember where I parked the damn car.......and then I remembered it was at the other end of the parking lot.

"I'm going to get the car give me your purses in case someone comes to jump you." I took off my heels and ran to get the car, there was always some crazy physco running wild looking for pretty girls to pimp and Kassidy and Jessica were perfect candidates.

I managed to get back to them finding them both sitting on the ground laughing.

This is why I don't get drunk.

I got them in the car and called Mark "Hey come for your baby mamma!! Meet us at the gate she's fucking wasted dude!"

"What the hell? Where did you guys go?" Ohkay now he sounded worried

"When she's good you ask her that" I heard Kassidy vomiting "Fuck!"

"What is it!!?" He asked me

"Kass just fucking mest up my leather"maybe I was overreacting but I paied alot a money for my car and the coverings. I'm so going to kill them both first thing morning.

"I'm waiting on you guys hurry but don't hurry!"

For some reason I understood exactly what he meant, we always spoke in some crazy way but understood it regardless, and it will never grow old.

.

I managed to go over the speed limit just a bit and reach back at the house I probably get two tickets in my mail.

"Take her?" I yelled draging sleeping Jessica out of the car. I threw her purse at Mark and went to get Kassidy out, she wasn't sleeping but she was speaking utter nonsense.

After I took Kassidy to her room, I went to mine to finish packing. Tonight wasn't going to make me not leave.

.

After I finished packing, I took a shower and went to bed. Lucas wasn't here thank the good Lord up in heaven I wasn't in the mood for his shit.

.

"Bye guys" I squeezed the girlsmome last time and went into my car and drove off.

"Damn it" I turned around and went back to find them both crying at the gate. "Here I forgot to give you guys these" I gave them both a little box with a bow on it,each in there favorite Colour, I drove off not wanting to see there reaction when they open it. I knew they'd just scream and make a bunch of noise.

**