Twins!?

.

3 years later

Third person point of view

It's been two years since Amy found out she was pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby girl and a baby boy. Emma and Kaleb.

Flashback*

"Oh my god Jessica!" Amy screams falling to the floor of her office

"What what is it!!!?" She rushes in to see her in the floor. At this point Jessica was panicking and didn't know what to do dispite her having kids of her own and already been through all of this.

"Somebody! We need help!" Jessica screams while Amy is on the floor crying in pain.

Two men rush in and carefully take her off the floor and brought her to a car and Jessica held her on the backseat while she cried in pain.

"Lucas!" She kept screaming over and over.

Jessica was worried out of her mind "she shouldn't be feeling so much pain what is this drive faster!!!"

Amy kept passing out and Jessica had to try and keep her awake.

After a few minutes they finally pull up to the emergency room of the hospital. Jessica ran inside to call a doctor and in no time Amy was brought into the delivery room. Jessica was with her the whole time as as she cried out in pain still yelling Lucas' name.

"Lucas!" Amy screamed

"Push Amy you can do it push!" The doctor keeps telling her but Amy refused to push

"I can't" she starts to cry "I can't not without him, I need him I need Lucas"

"Yes you can you have to" Jessica keeps telling her "I got you mamma come on let's meet this baby"

Amy cries and pushes yelling Lucas like a chant.

Jessica smiles when she hears the baby's cry.

"It's a boy!" The doctor exclaims

"Boy!?" Jessica knew any was having a girl "she was supposed to have a girl"

Amy screams once more "why am I still in pain!"

"Oh no she having another!" The doctor exclaims

"What!?" Jessica and Amy respond

"Come on you have to push one more time for me Amy" the doctor tries to persuade Amy but Amy still wouldn't budge

"Oh Lucas!" She screams

"Who is Lucas?" the doctor asks Jessica

"Baby daddy"

"Come on baby you got this! Let's meet our surprise friend here" Jessica tells her

Amy pushes and screams Lucas' name on the top her lungs.

Hearing the crying of her second child Amy faints.

🖤

"Is she Ohkay?? Are the babies Ohkay what happened?" Jessica was in tears and worried about Amy

"Yes they are fine you can go and see them now" a nurse responded.

Jessica walks in the room seeing Amy breast feed the boy while the girl was fast asleep.

"So what you gonna name them?"

"Lucas always talked about naming his girl child Emma and I liked it. I also like Kaleb for a boy" Amy sighs and looks at her baby "I really hope I am doing the right thing here I don't want to keep them from there dad but at the same time I don't want to be around him, and yes I know I should but my children first but being with Lucas would be too much and I don't want my kids around a mom and dad who screams at each other for a living."