The beach

A/N: Guess who went to the beach!!

I got up late this morning, I really
didn't want to leave home. I had classes today ughhhh, High school is a waste of time. Today is fucking Saturday!!
On the bright side I was getting dick, was even thinking if u should skip classes and get it all day, or just get some on my way home.

I walked into class, as usual I was late, I really never wanted to fucking Be here. I could be getting laid. FML.
"Amy Abbitaile Burke" the teacher yelled my name and as usual everyone laughed.
I sighed and said "present" while I walked in.
"Your late" the bitch states the obvious, I really hated my Accounting teacher.
I tried to fight the urge of answering her,but ofcourse I failed miserably.
"Don't u think I know I'm late?" I responded and found my seat at the back.
"Come upfront for this one class Amy" she suggested
"Naa I'm fine right here"  I walked right to the back everyone looking at me in shock i was the first to ever answer her, deep inside I was surprised myself, I thought she would throw a brick at me. I took out my note book n stated to scribble little drawings I'm surprised I was drawing dicks upon dicks, instead there was little eyes and music notes. I think I've gone soft.

Slam!

I was frightened out of my mind, Deven and Kassidy stood over me. They didn't even give me the chance to argue with them giving me a mild heart attack.

"Bitch we got alot if catching up to do" Kassidy Said, "like right now"

"Kass I'm kinda busy today, maybe another time, or tonight we go out if u don't have plans?"

I'm trying so hard to not have to talk to her about my penis appointments.

"Come on, Ams'" Deven begged me too.
"Don't call me that! I'm busy I said I'll text you guys or something, bye" I packed up my stuff and walked right out of the classroom without looking back.

Deven knew I hated when he called me that, but u guess he's used to it after all these years but it still hurts anytime he calls me that, my real mom had made me a blanket with that name written on it, and considering I fucking hate her guts.

In the middle of my thoughts my phone rings, I smile ear to ear when I see the caller ID. It was Lucas, yes it's time to get that dick o'clock.

So weird

I ignored him the entire journey on purpose I had my earphones in my ears, it was turned down do if he was dying and yelling for help I would have heard. But if anyone was dying it would have been me.

We finally reached our destination, and I was talking again. Bet you couldn't guess where we were.
At the fucking beach!!!
I mean, come on! I have  never had sex at the beach, this guy is full of surprises and life questioning experiences. I jumped on the top the thingy into his has, and his moisted  lips pursed against mine, he held my ass in in hand so I wouldn't fall, I barely even noticed I was just caught up in the fact that my pussy is already flooding down there and I'm bout to get dick.

 I jumped on the top the thingy into his has, and his moisted  lips pursed against mine, he held my ass in in hand so I wouldn't fall, I barely even noticed I was just caught up in the fact that my pussy is already flooding down there and I'm bout...

Another week no cock. I didn't really mind, I can't be having sex everyday c'mon, that's weird I'm not a guy.

About a week ago, Cameron and I were on the phone, and one thing lead to another and we started dating again the following day.  We were going great, we even went out

Good going, I'll give us a week before we start it again.

A/N: Thanks for reading my lovelies!!
I'm sorry that my chapters are short, I've been busy. Life of a Caribbean girl is never done.