Note pt.2 - Dorbyn

part two as requested by a few people.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3rd person

it was the morning after. both boys were snuggled in Corbyns bunk, Daniel was hidden in the blanket.

it was already 11 am and even if they have off days they still need to get up.

Jonah and Zach already left to get coffee and Jack was still in the bus.

since none of the boys saw Daniel in his bunk or anywhere in the bus they all thought he had already left.

that was far from the truth though.

Jack went to wake Corbyn up, but he wanted to have a little fun with it. so he went to the kitchen and got a pot and a spoon.

he then made his way over to Corbyns bunk, opening the curtain once he gets there.

he didn't notice Daniel under the blanket, he just looked at Corbyn.

he started hitting the pot with the spoon and started yelling "wake up bitch!." and "get up sleepy head!"

which instantly woke the sleeping boys up. "jack what are you doing?" Corbyn said in a very grumpy way.

Jack stopped banging the pot and spoon together.

"well Corbyn, you have to get up. everyone else is already up!" Jack replied.

"bruh what the fuck, I was sleeping." Daniel said getting out of the blankets, immediately realizing what he's done.

Corbyn just blushed and stayed silent.

Jack looked at Daniel with surprised look on his face. I mean who wouldn't be surprised?

"uh- i-" Jack didn't know what to say. "it's not what you think!" Daniel yelled out.

"are you guys-"

Daniel looked at Corbyn then back at Jack quickly. "no! it's not what it looks like."

the curly haired boy looked at Daniel, "I- uh well I was in my bunk and then I started getting bored so I got up and saw Corbyn.." Daniel quickly spat out.

Jack just gave him a look to tell him to carry on.

"and we both couldn't sleep so we just came here, to his bunk and just had fun until we were tired.. I guess I forgot to go back to my bunk.. haha.. " Daniel kept stopping in between but was able to make up an excuse.

the couple just hoped that Jack would believe them. they just don't want the boys to know about them yet.

"oh, okay makes enough sense! c'mon get up." Jack believed them which made the boys smile.

"can we go to IHOP!"  Corbyn squealed. his cuteness made Daniel just blush and smile.

"yes! Daniel are you coming?" the curly haired boy agreed with Corbyn almost immediately.

"yeah sure."

"okay! you two get ready and I'll wait outside." Daniel and Corbyn nodded their heads.