It's you pt.2 - Donah

part two to 'its you' from a long time ago :)
_________
third person,

it was one hour before the wedding started. and Daniel wasn't in the best shape.

in other words, he was stressed. very stressed.

he was just scared that Jonah didn't actually love him or he just fell out of love or something.

which were both so far from the truth.

Jonah loved Daniel with everything he had, Daniel was Jonah's whole world.

the older couldn't imagine his life without Daniel.

Daniel continued to freak out as Anna, Jack and Christian tried to calm him down. they tried.

"what if he doesn't love me though?" Daniel said pacing back and forth. they were all the dressing room.

"Daniel he does! just yesterday he was ranting to me about you." Jack replied as he got up.

he pushed Daniel onto the couch and sat down beside him.

"he could have been lying." Daniel protests back. Jack frowned.

"Daniel, bro listen. he does love you, a lot. and right now you guys are getting married!" Christian added.

Daniel groaned, and shut his eyes. he took many deep breaths, in an effort to calm himself down.

Jack rubbed his back, trying to help him.

"calm down, it'll be perfect." Anna smiled, her and Jack have been planning this for months.
~
everything was ready, and it was time. everyone was here, and well Daniel was having a mini panic attack.

he just tried to forget about that and focus on the actual wedding.

he was just waiting for his que to walk down the isle.

he waited and waited.. and finally he heard his que to walk out. he was terrified.

Jonah saw Daniel walk out and his heart dropped. he looked amazing, with his black suit on.

the older was so in love that it hurt. he smiled widely at the Daniel.

the younger saw Jonah's smile and knew, everything was gonna be perfect.

it's you. always will be you.
_____________
here's a little quicky.

wc: 328

wc: 328