Best Friends Brother - Zaniel

wdw isn't a thing.

warnings: smut, Daniel top.

Daniels blond in this

and make Zach shorter
____________

Zachs POV

I was at my best friend, Jacks house today. we have been friends since childhood.

he really is an amazing friend. I was at his house because we were having another sleepover.

we have been watching a movie in his room, to be specific we were watching the new Joker movie.

his parents were out of town for the week so it was just me, Jack and his brother in the house.

"Jack!!" we heard someone yell from downstairs. Jack groaned and paused the movie.

"what?" he yelled back.

"where the hell is my charger?!" I saw Jacks older brother run in the room, I have known him for as long as I have known Jack.

he was shirtless and in some grey sweat pants, hanging dangerously low. you can see his abs clearly.

I hated him.

I hated him, because I wanted him to do insane things to me.

"I know you took it. where is it?" Daniel looked a bit angry. it was hot.

Jack got up and went to his bedside table and grabbed the charger. he walked back too Daniel and handed it to him.

"why the fuck do you keep taking my charger?you have your own." Daniel said grabbing it out of Jacks hand.

"yours is better." I saw Jack shrug. "can you stop?" Daniel asked back.

"no."

"this is why you only have one friend."

"you actually suck. can you leave now?" Jack came over to me sitting back down.

I have been staring at Daniel this whole time and only realized when he caught me. I quickly looked away blushing heavily.

I saw him smirk when he looked at me. "hey Zach." he said to me. I felt myself start to tense up.

"hi." is all I said. I looked up and saw him biting his lip. I know jack noticed too because he said "bro can you stop eyeing my friend?"

"what can I say, he's a cutie." I blushed heavily. I saw Daniel cross his arms on his bare chest.

I heard jack groan, "your not hooking up with Zach. so get out!" I instantly became red.

"mhm, well bye Zach." I saw Daniel wink at me and walk out the room. Jack got up and locked the door then went back to sitting beside me.

"do you like him?" Jack asked turning his head to me. I just shook my head no.

"good, he's a dick." Jack looked back at the screen and unpaused the movie.