Note pt.7 - Dorbyn

third person

it was the morning after Corbyn and Daniels fun night.

Corbyn wasn't too sore. they were pretty gentle since they knew that one, they couldn't make noise. and two they had a show so Corbyn had to be able to walk.

Daniel walked into the room all the boys were in, "hey guys there is a beach near here do you wanna go?"

Jack and Corbyn immediately jumped up at the saying of 'beach'

"yes!" they both said at the same time. they turned their heads and looked at each other for a second then back at Daniel.

Daniel looked at Jonah and Zach, "what about you?"

Jack and Corbyn were already out the room before Zach and Jonah responded. "nah I'm good."

Zach nodded his head in agreement "yeah I'm not gonna go either."

the second oldest nodded and walked out room.

Daniel got out a bag and grabbed his swimsuit and a towel for himself. he also grabbed Corbyns swimsuit and towel.

he put everything in the bag as Corbyn smiled at his older boyfriend.

Jack grabbed his stuff and put it in his bag as well. "okay let's go!" the oldest said while holding the bag.

Corbyn and Jack were the first ones to run out the door.

Daniel followed behind them.

"it's that way." Daniel pointed in one direction, both boys nodded.

the oldest of the group started walking in that direction while the others followed him. they started a conversation with each other.

Corbyn and Jack just talked while Daniel looked around for the beach.

he knew it was somewhere around where they were.

"right there." Daniel said getting the other boys attention. both looked at him then back at where he was looking.

their faces lit up as they saw a beautiful beach, it looked a bit empty. which was good.

it had tall palm trees all over it and you could see a big area of water.

Daniel chuckled at the two boys as they ran towards the sandy beach.

the oldest smiled and followed behind the younger boys.

Corbyn and Jack were already at the beach when they looked behind and saw Daniel getting onto the sand.

"we gotta change before we can go into the water." the blond said looking around for a change room.

"okay." Corbyn agreed, Daniel spotted one and pointed at it.

they all walked to the change room.

once they all changed into their swim suits they walked to the water.