Hallway - Zaniel

remember that time Zach and Jack ran down a hotel hallway?
___________
third person,

Daniel was sitting in his hotel bed. the boys were staying in a hotel for the night.

Daniel and Zach have been dating for about a year now, and it's a public relationship. everyone knows about the two.

Daniel heard the boys outside his room, so he got up and walked to the door.

he opened it and saw all of the boys standing there. Corbyn and Jonah cheering the two others on.

they were holding a phone, recording the two others. Jack and Zach were in their underwear.

Daniel bit his lip at his boyfriend and closed the door behind him.

"what are you guys doing?" Daniel said smiling at them.

"Zach and Jack are gonna race, in their underwear!" Corbyn explained to Daniel.

Daniel just laughed and watched as his boyfriend and Jack got ready to run.

Zach looked back at Daniel for a second making eye contact with him, then back at the empty hall.

"and GO!" Jonah yelled, Jack and Zach started running down the hall full speed.

Zach was winning until he fell down at full speed.

yes it hurt him but honestly it was more funny then painful.

Jack didn't stop running though, he kept going until he got to the end of the hall.

Zach stayed on the floor, laughing.

the three others laughed for a little, Daniel let out a chuckle. he ran over to Zach.

Daniel put his hand out for Zach to grab.

Daniel gave the younger a smile as Zach grabbed Daniels hand, to help him up.

Zach just laughed as he got up. Daniels hand subconsciously moved to Zachs waist.

Corbyn was still recording.

Jack got to the end of the hall and looked back and saw Daniel and Zach. he awed at the couple before walking back to the group.

Zach and Daniel just stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Zach kissed the older.

they both melted into it.

Daniel pulled away and looked at the boys, he saw that they were still recording.

"Corbyn I swear if you post that." Daniel said a bit aggressively.

Corbyn put his phone down, and looked at Daniel.

"I won't.. if you can stop me."

"Corbyn!"

Daniel ran to Corbyn trying to get the phone back, Corbyn just ran behind Jonah.

he had enough time to post it on his Instagram story.

"there's nothing you can do! it's already posted." Corbyn laughed.

Zach just stood there, frozen as his face turned a deep red.

Daniel flipped him off and went back to Zach. he hugged him and gave him a little peck on his head.

the three others laughed.

"let's go out, some where." Jonah suggested.

"they gotta get some clothes though." Corbyn said pointing to Jack and Zach.

"yeah no shit." Jonah replied looking back at him.
__________
short, cute little story cause I didn't know what to write here.

wc: 485

wc: 485