Threesome - pt.2

yuh
there's gonna be dRaMa
___________
three days later
3rd person

Daniel and Corbyn were in the living room, laughing and fooling around a bit.

the other boys went out, again.

"hold on I have to get something." Corbyn said, going over to the back "okay baby." Daniel replied.

once Corbyn got to the door of the lounge he heard crying coming from inside.

knowing that it was only him, Daniel and Zach in the bus, he knew that was Zach crying so he immediately opened the door and walked in.

he ran over to Zach and hugged him. "what happened?" he asked worried.

"D-Daniel.."

Corbyns heart stopped for a second. he gulped and asked, "what about him..?"

Zach showed him an Instagram picture. it was a picture of a girl and Daniel..

it was taken from behind so you couldn't see their faces but you could tell that was Daniel, he was snuggled up with some girl.

Corbyn read the caption, 'I went to the beach today and saw Daniel and another girl! maybe their dating? who is she?'

the three boys relationship was private, they never put it out on social media so nobody actually knew they were dating.

Corbyn felt his heart break, tears came to his eyes and he fell back. not having anything to land on he hit the floor.

he just curled up into a ball, and started sobbing.

Daniel heard cry's coming from the back and immediately went to check on his boyfriends.

he opened the door and his heart broke, seeing the two people he loved the most crying hurt him.

"guys what's wrong?" he said going to hug them. Corbyn pushed him away, Daniel just looked at them confused.

"what happened?"

"go away." is all Zach said.

"no, kitten tell me what happened.."

"you cheated on us! that's what happened." Corbyn exploded, you can see the anger and sadness in his eyes.

Daniel looked at them surprised and confused. "what do you mean? I didn't-"

"yes you did! someone took a photo of you and some girl at the beach." Zach said showing him the picture.

"that's not me, I swear I didn't.. please listen to me." Daniel felt tears come to his eyes as he walked over to Zach.

"after everything Daniel! you cheated." Zach said pushing him away.

"I didn't! I swear!"

"yes you did! stop lying!" the younger blond said, starting to get a bit mad.