Roommate - Zaniel

this is my au btw so why don't we isn't a thing.
___________
Zachs POV,

well, first day of college.

I am just hoping I have a good roommate, I mean their gonna be with me for the next few years.

I have my luggage in my hand and I'm standing outside the door of my dorm.

lord please give me someone good.

I slide the key into the lock and turn it a little bit. finally it unlocked and I walked into the room.

right as I walked in I saw a a boy with beautiful blue eyes sitting on the couch, he was wearing a orange beanie and a black hoodie:

damn

he looked over to me and smiled, "hey I'm Daniel! I guess your my roommate?"

"uh yeah, I guess so. I'm Zach!" I smiled back.

"well your room is over there so you can unpack if you want." he pointed towards one of the rooms and I just nodded.

"okay thanks." I walked into the room and put my suit case on the side.

I took a deep breath and collapsed on the bed. "oh god." I closed my eyes and took a nap.
~
I woke up at the sound of my roommate, Daniel. "hey. sorry to wake you up, but uh do you wanna go get food? we can get to know each other a bit."

I smiled "sure." is all I said. all I was wearing was a hoodie and sweats so I decided to change.

"I'm just gonna change I'll meet you outside." he nodded and left, I changed into some jeans but kept the hoodie I was wearing.

I left my room and saw Daniel on his phone. he looked up at me. "okay let's go." we headed out the door.

we found this cool Chinese restaurant so we decided to go there.

we learned a lot about each other and he actually is a really cool person.

he was very funny, and kind.

the food was great too. obviously.

I learned he has 3 siblings two brothers and one sister, he is very interested in music and actually knows 20 different instruments! that's actually insane.

I told him some things about me, my siblings, home town, what I wanna do when I grow up. he said he wants to be a singer which is really cool.