ch 15; filthy thoughts

Link walks over to a fountain and starts cleaning his wounded hand.
Both blood and the brown-greenish fluid wash off from his palm.
He sighs while he is shaking his head.
It was the first time he has seen someone clumsy as Cédric.
Will Cédric really be alright on him own? Will he be able to ask out Siri without hurting himself or her?
Link takes up his hand from the water and shakes his hand a little to get ride of some of the waterdrops.
Then he heads against his and Sidons bedroom.
Zelda and Sidon sits on the two armchairs by the open fireplace and is talking with each other.
"Hi" Zelda greets happily when she sees Link entering the bedroom.
He smiles gently against her.
Sidon is eyeing Link.
"How did it go?"
Zelda clasps her hands excited together. Intertwining her fingers.
"Oh right... how did it worked with matching the two Zoras?"
Link shrugs.
"Siri seems okay with dating him... but want him to be the one to ask her out... and when it comes to him..." he answers and lower his voice at the end, almost mumbling.
Both Sidon and Zelda tilts their head confused.
"What about him?" Zelda asks.
Link shrugs.
"There is a risk that... he will harm himself or her if...if he dare to ask her out " Link states and chuckles nervously and scratch his backhead.
Zelda gives him a confused look while Sidon exhales grinning.
"Oh right... Cédric use to act weirdly around females... as he had a lot in his mind and couldn't focus"
Zelda starts humming thoughtfully.
"Then... how are we supposed to help them?..."
Sidon shrugs.
"We don't... we have'd done what we could do... now, it's up to them to do something about it"
"Buuut..." Zelda says and glances against Sidon.
Zelda sighs as she was defeated.
Then she gives Link the look as they won't give up.
The look who says 'if Sidon won't help us, then we will handle it on our own'.
Link sighs and roll his eyes a little before he smiles.
Sidon gives them an asking look before his eyes falls down onto Link's clothes there a big spot break the cleanness.
He tilts his head.
"What have'd happened with your clothes?"
"Hm?" Both Link and Zelda's eyes starts examining his clothes.
"Oh..." Link inhales gasping.
"That...ehm... it happened an accident at the forge" he answers with a shrug and smiles sheepishly.
"An accident?" Sidon asks.
"Y-yeah... I kind of cut my palm on a spear..." he starts saying and gets silent when Sidon stands up from the armchair and make it rubbing by accident on the floor and make a loudly sound.
"Let me see..." Sidon begs and walks quickly against Link.
Link blinks surprised and reach out his hand against Sidon who grabs it and starts examining the scar.
  Sidon's golden eyes glare at the wound while he grits his teeth.
Zelda shifts a little bothered in the armchair of the sudden change of Sidon's mood.
Link furrows his eyebrows and is looking asking at Sidon, waiting for the response.
"What happened?" Sidon manages to asks through his gritted teeth.
Link jolts.
"Ehm..." his blue eyes starts drifting away.
"I-...I was looking at his weapons when he suddenly startled me by sneaking up from nowhere..."
Sidon eyes stares at Link's palm one last time before he snorts and drop his hand.
"You must take care of yourself better ..." Sidon says and starts walking away, further into the bedroom.
Link's unsure eyes glances against Zelda for a short moment and see her pressing her lips together.
Then he looks back at Sidon and clench his harmed hand.
"I...I'm not a doll you know?!..." he starts saying and see Sidon to spin around and looking shocked at him.
"Doll?"
Link nods.
"Yeah... a doll made of porcelain... I won't break if someone drop me... A cut or two won't break me"
Sidon's lips part a little and he starts clearing his throat.
Link inhales deeply and nervously.
"So... please... don't treat me as a doll" Link begs and smiles softly and nervously against the Zora Prince.
Sidon's eyes fall embarrassed down and he stares at the ice blue floor.
"I'm sorry Link... I...I'm just afraid... " Sidon explains honestly and look up at Link.
"You are perfect...I'm afraid of losing you"
Link grins and shakes his head.
"No I'm not... and you won't lose me... I'm the best swordsman in hyrule... I can take care of myself" Link says and give Sidon a thumb up.
Sidon gasps chuckling when he sees Links giving him thumb up.
Zelda breathes out relieved when she feels the tension easier and gets four confused eyes on her.
She chuckles.
"Perhaps I should withdraw for now and rest in my own room?" She suggests and throws back her plait backward.
She gives Link an asking look.
"I'm in my room if you need anything"
Link nods.
Sidon gives Link a quick look before he walks against Zelda.
"Let me take you to your room"
She smiles gratefully and stands up from the armchair.
"Thanks..." She says and starts walking out from the bedroom with Sidon by her side.
  Link sighs relieved when both are out from his sight.
He isn't fond of Sidon's protective side. And he feels as an idiot when Zelda was there and could see and hear everything.
Link jolts of his thoughts and grabs his chin thoughtfully.
If he cares about what others think, does that means he is an idiot who let Sidon has his way?
His heart starts pounding loudly.
The image of Sidon's toothy grin appears in his mind and make him blush.
Link sighs and starts walking against the pool.
Sidon is just afraid of losing Link. And that is perhaps his way to tell Link how much he cares and love him.
And when Link thinks about it. If he lost Zelda as Sidon lost Mipha, perhaps he would be overprotective of Sidon as Sidon is about him?
Link sighs smiling and sits down on the edge of the pool with his legs crossed.
Sometimes his head feels as it will explode of all thoughts who circulating into his mind.
  Link's eyes fall down onto the surface and he tilts his head confused.
It's something off with the fries.
Link leans closer against the water to examining the fries closer.
He gasps surprised while his eyebrows goes up.
The fries has started to get something similar as legs. And they have started to grow as well.
Link chuckles.
Those fries do look like as tadpoles.
But perhaps he shouldn't joke about that with Zoras... it's perhaps a bad joke, and something who make them mad.
Link smiles lovely when he sees the three fries swimming against his direction and seems examining him.
"Hello you three...isn't it kind of boring to just swim around in this little pool?"
Link reaches out his left arm and dips his hand into the water.
Immediately the three fries swims against his hand and starts circulating it. Sometimes they are nibbling on it.
Link giggles.
Their nibbling still give him goosebumps, but he actually love it nowadays.
This is their way to show him their affection. Show their love to him.
The door behind Link opens and Sidon walks into the room.
Sidon enjoys the view of Link sitting down by the pool with his hand into the water.
He wishes he could get Link to stay here. Being a housewife whose life is about taking care of the children and his husband.
Not like he wants Link to take care of him or the children. But, if Link stays here he won't get killed by monsters.
Sidon knows Link is a good swordsman. It was Link who helped him when they made their missions in the ceremony.
If someone will get killed, it's Sidon.
But Sidon would rather die than see Link does it.
Sidon wouldn't stand seeing someone he cares die. Again.
Those days after the news about his sister death, was a long pitch black path.
Sidon was alone.
And now, he isn't. The thought of being lefted behind once again, make his heart to cramp.
Being the Prince of Zora's domain isn't easy. No one actually dare to trying being his friend.
They all avoid him and don't know how to interact with him.
And his father is looking down onto him since that day there Sidon told his father he is gay.
Since that day, his father has been cold.
'Luckily' Sidon, he and his father haven't been close to each other. So, it wasn't like he lost a friend.
The only person who meant anything to his father was Mipha, the oldest child to the king.
And now, she is dead.
Sidon sighs which make Link to jolt and take up his hand from the water, looking asking at Sidon who starts grinning against him.
The tall Zora Prince starts walking against Link who is looking a little nervous.
Sidon's heart starts beating painfully.
He hates when he accidently harm Link be course of fear of losing him.
Why can't he keep on the mask he used to have in front others?
Why does Link tear down his optimist, joyful mask?
How can Link make him to reveal his ugly face? The side of him, he hates.
Jealousy, fear, mistrust and overprotection shows up on his face and make him uglier than a Lizalfos.
Sometimes Sidon wish Link was small as his palm. In that way, Sidon would be able to carry link around there he was. And being able to make sure Link is alright.
  Sidon sits down behind Link and embrace him while his feet dips into the water.
"I'm sorry..." Sidon sighs and rest his chin on Link's head.
Link stiffen.
Sidon holds his arms tighter around Link's small body.
"That was unnecessary of me... I deeply apologies... does the wound hurt?"
Link's eyes fall down onto his palm there the scar is.
He clench his hand and let his fist down onto his legs.
" It's fine..."
Link inhales deeply.
"They have got legs now..."
"Hm?....Ahh..." Sidon's eyes moves against the pool there the fries are swimming around his legs.
Sidon grins.
"I'm looking forward to when they will be able to leave the pool and start talking..."
Link nods.
"Me too..."
Sidon sighs.
"Can't you always stay here as my housewife who will keep an eye on the children?"
Link rolls his eyes.
"You wish... if someone will be the housewife it's gonna be you"
  Sidon sighs deeply and sinks a little, putting more weight on Link.
"I knooow...don't tell my father, okay?... he is going to kill me... "
Link chuckles and starts relaxing even if Sidon's weight on him is a bit too much.
"I promise..." he smiles.
Sidon smiles gently and sits upright.
Link breathes out relieved.
Suddenly Link make shocked noise by something hard poking at him.
Sidon's arms starts holding him tighter while he inhales sharply.