Scene 1

Minho smiled at the guest as he made his way towards the patio in hopes of finding the guest of honor of the party he organized

"Minho what a great party."

"Thanks my lovely Hannie made all this possible." Minho replied happily before greeting Mark.

"Where is the guest of honor?" Mark asked "He's here somewhere. You know Changbin always busy he doesn't even have the time to breath."

Minho was correct since Changbin was on the top floor of the venue frustrated with the other male on the phone.

"I left clear instructions with my secretary to let you know of the plans did she not call you?"

"Yes, Changbin she did. I speak more to your secretary than I do to you! I have a life too you know."

Changbin sighed "Look I need you here this is a very important week for me."

"No. You never give me any attention and just expect me to be available whenever it's convenient to you. If this is how it's going to be then maybe I should just move out."

Changbin shrugged "If that's what you want then maybe you should."

"Fine when you get back to New York we'll discuss this."

"I have time now."

"Great. Goodbye Changbin."

"Goodbye Jungwoo."

Changbin rubbed his face in frustration after he hanged up. He looked down through the windows shaking his head knowing the troubles Minho and Jisung went through to make this party happen.

He walked downstairs immediately getting greeted by everyone near by. He made his way to the door and asked for his coat.

"Changbin!"

Changbin turned around and smiled "Wooyoung." Wooyoung smiled "I heard you got married?" Changbin asked Wooyoung nodded happily showing Changbin his rings "I couldn't wait for you."

"Wooyoung can I ask you something?" Wooyoung nodded waiting for him to speak.

"When we were dating, did you speak more to my secretary than you did to me?"

Wooyoung chuckled "She part of my wedding court." Changbin smiled letting out a small laugh "Your husband San is a very lucky guy to have you."

"Thank you, see you around."

Jisung rushed towards Minho almost pushing someone into the fountain. "Minho! He's leaving! Changbin is leaving." Jisung said already pushing Minho towards the door.

Changbin walked out to the parking area letting out a sigh as he noticed the limo was parked in between many cars that the valet staff couldn't even get it out. "Is this Minhos?" The valet staff nodded.