Scene 5

"What is your name?"

"What do you want it to be?" Felix asked rolling his eyes as he sat on the chair. Until Chan turned around "Do not give me attitude young man." Felix sighed not wanting to be there anymore.

"Felix my name is Felix."

"Thank you. Felix the Beverly Hills Wilshire is a prestigious hotel that does not allow things that happen at other hotels here. Mr. Seo is a special customer that we consider a friend. However we expect any additional guest to be signed in but since it's Mr. Seo we are willing to overlook it this time. Now I am assuming you are a.." Felix furrowed his eyes as Chan stopped talking giving him a stare "relative?" Chan asked making Felix furrowed his eyebrows more.

Still he nodded "I guessed." Chan said before adding "And you must be his.."

"Nephew?" Felix stated in a form of question. "Right. Meaning that when Mr. Seo leaves I won't see you here again right? Assuming that you don't have any other uncles here." Chan said making Felix roll his eyes in annoyance at the stupid moment.

"Great I'm glad we could solve this calmly. I would advise you to dress more appropriately-"

"That's what I was trying to do! I went to rodeo drive to try and get something for tonight but they wouldn't help me! I have all this money and no clothes! Not that you could do anything about it but I have all this money and nothing for tonight and nobody will help me." Felix said his voice quavering at the end as he shoved the money into Chans hand.

Chan noticed and gave him a small smile he reached over and handed him the box of tissues he had on his desk noticing the tears in his eyes. He handed back the money to which Felix angrily took it. Chan walked over towards his desk dialing just the right number.

"Calling the cops now? Tell them I said hi-"

"Clothing department. With Taeyong please." Chan spoke into the phone making Felix look up surprised at what he was hearing.

"Taeyong it's Bang Chan from the Beverly-" Chan stops mid sentence chuckling at what the other said "Yes I would like for you to do me a favor please. I'm sending over a special guest he's the nephew of a very special guest his name is Felix."

-

"The Hwangs property management is overseen from Los Angeles to Long Beach the real estate is endless-"

Minho looked at the door as the employee walked in letting him know they got news. "Can you stop for moment."

Changbin looked over at Minho who then signaled Kun to share the information "Just got news that Hwang is in the deals of creating contracts with the navy."