Scene 9

"No Changbin!" Felix protested as he pouted trying to convince Changbin to let him go back to the hotel

"No Changbin!" Felix protested as he pouted trying to convince Changbin to let him go back to the hotel. Changbin shook his head "Felix it's fine. Now let's go." Changbin said trying to the blonde away from the car.

"What if someone recognizes me? Or finds out?" Felix asked gripping the door handle more. Changbin shook his head "These people barely even know that hollywood boulevard exists. No one will recognize you. Now come on you look stunning. Smile." Changbin said as he wrapped his arms around Felix waist as he held the blondes hands.

Felix sighed and smiled as he held onto Changbins arm guiding him into the polo match.

"Felix this is Jaemin and Chenle the famous twins who make marriage look easy." Changbin introduces them before being pulled away to some other guest.

"You must be this month's winner." Jaemin said raising his brown "Jaemin please." Chenle scolded giving Felix an apolitical smile "Sorry about him he's just protective. Changbin is the most eligible bachelor right now and everyone is trying to win him." Chenle said making Felix shrug his shoulders.

"Well I'm not trying to win him I'm just in it for the sex." Felix said walking off to find Changbin. Chenle and Jaemin gasped "Wow. I want to be like him." Chenle whispered watching Felix walk off.

"Changbin why are we here?"

"Business."

Changbin said as they watched the polo match. A few minutes later they here his name being called. "Changbin!" Minho said waving him over.

"Minho, Jisung I would like for you to meet a good friend of mine Felix." Changbin said introducing them to each other "Nice to meet you Felix this is my lovely husband Jisung." Minho said proudly smiling at the Jisung who shook Felix hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Jisung said before gasping "Oh my it's Yuta I have to go say hi." Jisung said walking off.

Minho chuckled "He's quite the social butterfly. I'll go get us some drinks. Hey Changbin did you see Mr. Choi is here?" Changbin nodded "Yes I invited him." Minho gave him a knowing look "That is why I trust you with my career!" Minho said walking off.

Felix nodded as looked at Changbin noticing who he was staring. "Nice guy who is he?" Felix asked crossing his arms. "He's my lawyer."

"Well then maybe you should take your eyes off his husbands ass." Felix replied resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "Maybe." Changbin simply replyed making Felix agitated "Aren't these people your friends?"

"I spend time with them." Felix hummed "No wonder you asked me to stay."

-

Felix laughed with the older couple he was sitting with. Jisung smiled at the sight since it was his parents as he spoke to Changbin "He seems like a really sweet guy. Where did you find him?" Jisung asked making Changbin smile "You know the number 1-800-babe." Changbin said walking towards Felix greeting the couple. Jisung smiled glad that Changbin looked happy as he hugged Felix smiling.

-

Much to Felix dismay the couple he had learned were Jisungs parents had to leave. He walked with them waving goodbye at the entrance.

"Felix!"

Felix turned around hearing his name and smiled "Hey it's Hwang Hyunjin do you remember?" Hyunjin asked walking over to Felix who nodded "Hyunjin!"

"How's it going? I knew it was you!" Hyunjin said making Felix walk over to the grass area closer "Good thank you."

"I like your outfit." Hyunjin said making Felix blush a bit letting out a small thanks. "It's new." Felix said smiling "Nice. I want you to meet my horse." Hyunjin said but Felixs eyes widen "Changbin is actually waiting for me-"

"Just one second my hourse is right here." Hyunjin said making Felix sigh in defeat "Okay just a few seconds." Hyunjin smiled as they walked over towards his horse "I didn't know you played polo."

Minho was concerned when he saw Felix talking to Hyunjin. They were laughing and talking as if they had know each other forever making feel suspicious of Changbins change in plans during that week.

Changbin waved goodbye to a couple when Minho approached him "The match is going great. Felix is amazing how did you meet him?" Minho asked watching Changbins reaction "I asked him for directions and it went from there."

"Really? That's great you're lucky. What does he do? Work?" Minho asked as he looked over noticing how Felix was still talking with Hyunjin. Changbin was stressing at the fact he didn't plan on getting asked about Felix "Yes he works in sales." Changbin replied not entirely lying. Minho nodded "Nice what kind of sales?"

"Minho where are you going with this?" Changbin asked crossing his arms narrowing his eyes "Look not to be stepping our boundaries but you have been a bit distracted these past few days. I'm just wondering if Felix has been influencing you it worried me seeing him talking with Hyunjin."

Changbin immediately turned around and noticed Felix talking to Hyunjin they were laughing and talking clearly having a great time. It bothered him that Hwang Hyunjin was extremely close to Felix. "They know eachother from dinner the other night." Changbin replied trying to hide his feelings "And they're that comfortable with each other from one dinner?" Minho asked questionably his theory making sense. Maybe Felix was sent to influence Changbin to forget about Hwang project. Minho worried since he could see how his friend could get hurt.

"Maybe he's the one that's been keeping the Hwangs updated on our moves. Don't you see how coincidental this seems? These type of things happen Changbin, there are professional spies that do this for-"

"Minho. No that's not possible." Changbin replied smirking as he knew the truth. "Changbin this is serious. We could be losing out big time you can't prove me wrong Felix has to be-"

"Minho! He's a hooker. Felix is not a spy I picked him up in your car in Hollywood boulevard." Changbin said making Minho's eyes widen as he noticed Felix was right behind Changbin.

Felix crossed his arms as he heard what Changbin said. It angered him that he carelessly said it practically shouted it out to the whole crowd.